Timpson 41 Centerville 14 Final

Cowboynation

Timpson vs. Centerville   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Just as I said, once Cville gets a couple of TDs behind, it's over for them ..... they don’t have a come from behind offense .... they were never going to keep up with Timpson on the scoreboard ....

Cooper is going to have even more of a problem than Centerville  ....

Good game Timpson. That fumble on the first drive followed by a 3 and out was the worst possible start we could have had. Defensively we had no answer for the 2 D1 kids. It happens. 

That’s a different game if we punch it in on the first drive, but it is what it is. Timpson played good up front, but I felt like the Tiger OL was handling them well enough to sustain drives as long as we didn’t have to get out of character chasing points like what happened. 

6 & 10 are special players. We had no answer for either of them. I’m not sure anyone else had more than 10 yards of offense for them, but this is championship time. I’d ride those 2 as well. 

Good luck bears. I’ll be pulling for you to win the whole thing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

It would appear that the weaknesses that Joaquin exposed and Garrison (almost) capitalized on have been corrected. Credit to the Bears coaching staff for making whatever adjustments they made. They certainly seem to be peaking at the right time. 

Big facts. The road to the title is still tough tough. Region 4 top 2 power houses  awaits in the semifinals. 

11 minutes ago, bigtank05 said:

Big facts. The road to the title is still tough tough. Region 4 top 2 power houses  awaits in the semifinals. 

Very much so. Those two (Refugio and Shiner) aren’t going anywhere. If Timpson advances as expected, they will definitely have their hands full in semifinals again. 

• Like 1