8 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Boyz, big blue heck yeah
    • Gnats, yeah right
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy he's nuts

This poll is closed to new votes

51 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

You must plan on watching a rerun of a game played years ago that the Giants won.  In live real time on Thursday Boyz gone roll.

That's right Red90fly, and he'd better git some butter to watch Zeke and Pollard squeeze through them holes and secondary.  They don't let'em use stick 'em so more so it will be touchdown city for both of them. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Lol......my favorite Thanksgiving memory is 1979........

Them Oilers ain't around anymore, but that was a great game.  It didn't matter to me who won that day.  I was hoping for the Oilers to be in the Super Bowl that year, and have a rematch, but it didn't happen.  That was Roger's last Thanksgiving Game as well.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Crawford changed the title to 🦃Gnats at Boyz House of Jerruh on Thanksgiving Day🦃
50 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

That's right Red90fly, and he'd better git some butter to watch Zeke and Pollard squeeze through them holes and secondary.  They don't let'em use stick 'em so more so it will be touchdown city for both of them. 

They gone score early and often like old Warren Beatty in the 70's. Them Gnats fans will be at the Costco or Ikea on Monday wherever the city slaps buys thay TVs. Trueup

Edited by Doomer

23 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Looked great but years of experience says letdown. Giants are playing very well .    

I hope you're just being sarcastic? Because the Giants lost to the Lions by two touchdown on Sunday and barely beat a terrible Texan team by 8 the week before. I'd hardly say that's playing very well. 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I hope you're just being sarcastic? Because the Giants lost to the Lions by two touchdown on Sunday and barely beat a terrible Texan team by 8 the week before. I'd hardly say that's playing very well. 

A tad but with some hope always comes some …… As a Cowboy fan this is life as I been accustomed to.

8 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

A tad but with some hope always comes some …… As a Cowboy fan this is life as I been accustomed to.

They put up Aikman/Emmitt-like stats Sunday. Been think'n all year they'd get it together and run a win streak to the Suprebowl and nobody believed me. Pretty soon folks will figure out I was right being optimistic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Doomer said:

They put up Aikman/Emmitt-like stats Sunday. Been think'n all year they'd get it together and run a win streak to the Suprebowl and nobody believed me. Pretty soon folks will figure out I was right being optimistic.

I usually need some assistance in getting that optimistic in the form of a Special beverage.

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

I usually need some assistance in getting that optimistic in the form of a Special beverage.

I don't blame you for doubting the Boys. Me, you, Doomer and millions of others feel the same way. When they get our hopes up then it's disappointment after disappointment. After awhile it's hard to be optimistic. Hopefully this will be the year. I don't care what @RETIREDFAN1 and @KirtFalcon says.😂😂

• LOL! 3

4 hours ago, Doomer said:

Well, it's 9am gameday and Gnats has not yet conceded. Them cats is in for a rough afternoon. 

I just stuffed my face and feel miserable, just layed up waiting for Boyz to come on TV for a win.  After Boyz win we'll be singing that song by ol' Ice Cube "Today was a good day".

• Thanks 1

Boyz owns the Gnats. Up 14-13 in 3rd Quarter and got the ball into redzone with 2:12 left. Whoops Shultz TD now gonna be 21-13. Gnats is done 

Stick a fork in the gnats it's 28-13 w/ under 9 minutes left. Streak goes to 2 games.

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Boyz owns the Gnats. Up 14-13 in 3rd Quarter and got the ball into redzone with 2:12 left. Whoops Shultz TD now gonna be 21-13. Gnats is done 

Stick a fork in the gnats it's 28-13 w/ under 9 minutes left. Streak goes to 2 games.

Yep.  Jerry and Boyz gone get some of that John Madden turkey ducken.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Doomer said:

21 unanswered points Doomer 28-13. Keep the pedal to medal.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Crawford said:

21 unanswered points Doomer 28-13. Keep the pedal to medal.

16 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Yep.  Jerry and Boyz gone get some of that John Madden turkey ducken.

Booheckyeah, footballz 2 the wallz!