Head Coach Job Openings

RomoHOF

The most breaking news is going to be Matt Stepp on Twitter. 

It shouldn’t but it bothers me when people get on message boards and stir stuff up like this. If it’s retirement that’s one thing but to implying that you’re rooting for someone you’ve heard for a while to come open makes you look shady. 

• Like 2

👁️

We will be monitoring this thread...  SDC is not a rumor mill so please be aware that we will hold you accountable for any unsubstantiated claims or statements pertaining to coaches and their employment status.  Make sure to include news/press release or a link to such so that everyone knows that the statement made by you is legitimate and so we know that the news has already been released to the public.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nationalpastime said:

The most breaking news is going to be Matt Stepp on Twitter. 

It shouldn’t but it bothers me when people get on message boards and stir stuff up like this. If it’s retirement that’s one thing but to implying that you’re rooting for someone you’ve heard for a while to come open makes you look shady. 

Assumptions you make shady makes you no mention of retirement or firing or the like 

2 hours ago, BEASTeastTX said:

I know the district is brutal, but will they not be competitive at all?? 

They were competitive outside the Yoe and Lorena games. Franklin score might be deceiving. To be fair they aren't to far removed from a SC so expectations are probably still pretty far up there 

The issue for Rockdale is going to be talent.  The incoming senior class is solid, but other than that I feel they collectively have the worst combined talent in the district, 7th-12th.  Cameron's JH was not great this year and outscored them by over 100 points.  It's going to be hard to win on a consistent level unless they get more transfers, which is the reason they won a state championship in 2017.  Growth is expected.  

• Wow 1

On 11/30/2022 at 1:34 PM, Yoe09 said:

The issue for Rockdale is going to be talent.  The incoming senior class is solid, but other than that I feel they collectively have the worst combined talent in the district, 7th-12th.  Cameron's JH was not great this year and outscored them by over 100 points.  It's going to be hard to win on a consistent level unless they get more transfers, which is the reason they won a state championship in 2017.  Growth is expected.  

Yikes I knew Locklin was a transfer but I thought the rest were all home grown 

On 12/11/2022 at 3:55 PM, bulldogs99 said:

I believe Fedora married a Rockdale Lady great place for him to land and rebuild.

Rockdale gon' Rockdale. They hired a former Miller assistant, Hunter Hamrick, who's been coaching in Ingleside.

I would bet Fedora would want about as much to do with Rockdale as Ben Shapiro would want with a drag queen story hour.