Head Coach Job Openings

RomoHOF

17 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

Rockdale gon' Rockdale. They hired a former Miller assistant, Hunter Hamrick, who's been coaching in Ingleside.

I would bet Fedora would want about as much to do with Rockdale as Ben Shapiro would want with a drag queen story hour.

Kind of like Cameron going to be Cameron, when they hired Brashear for 5 years. Keep it inside the family. But at least  Hamrick has  been a AD and Head  coach. Only time will tell if it is the right hire. Good luck Coach Hamrick.  Figure out a way to get the ball to Tim Grice as much as you can.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Dont know why it would. Most schools will be going that direction in the future. 

It will for sure. Already know a couple who wont apply who would be great but wont do it because if the lack of the AD title. They want to call all the shots and only have the sup to talk to. More Red tape and people to go through on decisions. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Hopefully Henderson is still considered a desirable job. We shall see..........................

I've already heard a name that actually wants the job. And, I for one think he'll be a good hire.

30 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Hopefully Henderson is still considered a desirable job. We shall see..........................

If I were on the search committee, I’d be calling Coach Dixon in Carthage Fri afternoon around 3pm CST to congratulate him in another state title, and then put a very attractive offer on the table that he would have to think twice about turning down.

42 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

They already had someone that fit that description but chose to "go another direction" and they did!! LOLOL!!!

Fact.

I remember a lot of discussion on here regarding the hire of Coach Robinson. Some Henderson fans were deadset that it was the right move and that Castles needed to go. Man...hindsight is 20/20 but I'd say most Henderson fans would welcome Coach Castles back with open arms!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Fact.

I remember a lot of discussion on here regarding the hire of Coach Robinson. Some Henderson fans were deadset that it was the right move and that Castles needed to go. Man...hindsight is 20/20 but I'd say most Henderson fans would welcome Coach Castles back with open arms!

That’s usually how it goes.