The Man Who Took Down The Club Q Shooter

BarryLaverty

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

That's actually the Con gun laws that are allowing this to happen.

When was the last decade that Chicago had a Republican Mayor or City Council ?  They are the one's that set the local gun laws.  As for Chicago's last true Republican Mayor you would have to go back to 1911.  I wouldn't count William H. Thompson who had a friendly relationship with Al Capone.  He was called a chameleon and not a RINO back then.  

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Good work. Crime has risen. Next time you can take my word for it lol.

Not by the extreme amounts that you are scared of.  It has also been rising at the same rate everywhere regardless of red or blue.  Also, it is showing to be slowing so far for 2022.

One study indicates that with violence rising and fewer people outside during the pandemic, the risk of experiencing a violent crime on the street (measured in crimes per hour spent in public) climbed dramatically, even while the actual number of crimes committed dropped — potentially contributing to a perception of lawlessness not apparent from the raw numbers.”

my favorite paragraph. These people think you don’t know how to read objectively.  They then say some gobbledygook right above a chart that shows  the “raw numbers” and proves them to be lying.

EFB35EAF-359F-444B-AF7D-7B12742F3773.jpeg

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Whole lot of “illegally trafficked, and illegal firearms” usage in that passage. Not sure how that connects to Republican laws. They break Republican laws more than Dem laws? Not sure I get the point your were making with that article.

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Not by the extreme amounts that you are scared of.  It has also been rising at the same rate everywhere regardless of red or blue.  Also, it is showing to be slowing so far for 2022.

Oh so when the defunding stopped it started going the other way. Interesting perspective. 

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Some crimes are down, but violent crime is still up across America.  It's been trending that way since Covid, and hasn't stopped.  There are articles after articles on it even from left leaning publications.  Violent crime surged across America after police retreated (usatoday.com)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Some crimes are down, but violent crime is still up across America.  It's been trending that way since Covid, and hasn't stopped.  There are articles after articles on it even from left leaning publications.  Violent crime surged across America after police retreated (usatoday.com)

Of course there are, but I like to see what obscure “ackshully” articles they can find.

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Of course there are, but I like to see what obscure “ackshully” articles they can find.

They can't because they are blinded by politics, and not actually reading what has been happening across America.  I realize it began during Trump's Administration, but Biden pushes further to destabilize our police forces.  Some simply don't see why that is.  They should study History, and we are seeing it before our eyes.