GUNTER vs HOLLIDAY.....again at Frisco's Ford 12/2 7:00 PM

blueflu

Gunter vs. Holliday  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Finals

This poll is closed to new votes

19 hours ago, Pax said:

Everything is good with me!  I appreciate the concern though.  I'm having trouble logging in, but luckily, my cell phone is still logged in.  I might need to get an admin to help.

In this one - and including all games played, Gunter averages 49.5 ppg vs defenses that give up 26.3 per game, and they allow 7.0 ppg against teams that score 33.3 on average - for a swing of +49.5.  the Gunter average and swing numbers both being 49.5 is just coincidence.

Holliday is scoring 36.0 ppg vs defenses that give up 26.3 per game.  Their opponents average 27.4 per game and they hold them to an average of 9.1 per game.

Gunter's "swing" is a +49.5, and Holliday's is a +28.0.

My spreadsheet spits out a prediction of 32-14 for Gunter.  I expect a battle.  The Holliday/Gunter game almost feels like an extension of district at this point.  Nice venue we are playing in today - albeit hard to get into; especially with the festivities going on today I hear.

Glad to hear everything is good with you! AND another incredibly accurate prediction. Can’t wait to hear your Canadian prediction. You are right about Holliday feeling like a district game. Canadian is the same. Love playing both of these teams!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2Punks said:

Glad to hear everything is good with you! AND another incredibly accurate prediction. Can’t wait to hear your Canadian prediction. You are right about Holliday feeling like a district game. Canadian is the same. Love playing both of these teams!

Always good to hear from Pax. Glad you’re doing well. Can’t wait to hear your take on the Canadian game !!

Thanks Pax

• Thanks 1