5A D1 R2 Final: Longview vs Mansfield Timberview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-0) vs Mansfield Timberview Wolves (13-0)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Timberview in a close one
    • Mansfield Timberview in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, Mr. P said:

Welllllll, look at Mr. fair-weather fan over here...  all season long he's been saying THREE-hunnit, but nowwwww he's saying only TWO-hunnit. You clearly lack faith in the Lobos. You're no longer invited to the barbecue. Please turn in your overpriced Rockin' L water bottle and your John King action figure with the kung fu grip. You are BANNNED, sir. 

I expect the starters to be pulled late 3rd qt. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt they may score a couple of empty calorie points at the end but LGV shouldn't have a problem. You'd think some team in the quarterfinals would lose respectfully by less than 4 scores lol 

• LOL! 1

22 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Post game without John King following Longview's 51-7 win over PA Memorial:

https://lobohistory.com/audio/2022/portarthurmemorialpostgame.mp3

Audio highlight's of Longview's 51-7 win over PA Memorial:

https://lobohistory.com/audio/2022/portarthurmemorial.mp3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Shared from the 6A board, here's a Mansfield-Timberview game from earlier in the season:

TV doesn't look as dominant there, but that WAS the first game of the season. Also, don't let SGP's record fool you- they may have been 6-6, but all of their 6 losses were to strong teams like Prosper, Rockwall, Coppell, Arlington Martin.... 

Also, I'm happy to see Prosper doing well. I liked the way they played in 18 and I cheer for them now. Them and Vandegrift. I really liked Vandegrift's coach and the nice things he had to say about Longview during our State Title game. 

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic