5A D1 R2 Final: Longview vs Mansfield Timberview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-0) vs Mansfield Timberview Wolves (13-0)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Timberview in a close one
    • Mansfield Timberview in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

3 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Longview is back on TexanLive this week..I believe Kyle Yeomans from the Dallas Cowboys and Rivals.com analyst Nick Harris will be on the call 

I hope Mr. Big Boy Media or whatever his organized name is, is enjoying that check that he stole from that Longview vs Lone Star game. It ought to be his LAST! And, PLEASE tell him I said it! If it were left up to me he’ll be arranging a wide variety of potted meat sandwiches and Vienna sausages to eat after that BS stunt he pulled.

• Thanks 2
  • LOL! 7

9 minutes ago, Quick said:

I hope Mr. Big Boy Media or whatever his organized name is, is enjoying that check that he stole from that Longview vs Lone Star game. It ought to be his LAST! And, PLEASE tell him I said it! If it were left up to me he’ll be arranging a wide variety of potted meat sandwiches and Vienna sausages to eat after that BS stunt he pulled.

Too bad that press box bee didn’t get his A!

• LOL! 5

2 hours ago, Quick said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

War of attrition, but I believe the Lobos speed at the edge will stretch them big boys out. Offense just needs to keep feeding these playmakers. Tatum, AJ, Hale, Reese are simply too much to contain for a full game, and Allen has really grown in his 3 years. Them boys for Timberview aint like them big boys from Lake Travis back in 08-09.

Longview 49-14

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

After watching highlights of Tview (what I could find with hours of Twitter search lol) this game will be competitive for about a half. Longview will run away with this. 

Lobos 49 

Tview 14 

Be nice if you right I'll be happy with a 1 point win this point of the season 

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic