5A D1 R2 Final: Longview vs Mansfield Timberview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-0) vs Mansfield Timberview Wolves (13-0)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Timberview in a close one
    • Mansfield Timberview in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, AledoAlumni said:

Timberview getting in their own way in the 1st half. Fumble to set up LV early, then a hold (that I didnt catch) that brought back a huge play that would have given TV a chance to score before the half. Good game so far! 

Definitely was a hold. They’ve been doing it constantly. The main ref refuses to throw anything.

Longview got way too cute on that third down play. You have freakin Tatum, just give it to him twice then throw you pass play.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AledoAlumni said:

Timberview getting in their own way in the 1st half. Fumble to set up LV early, then a hold (that I didnt catch) that brought back a huge play that would have given TV a chance to score before the half. Good game so far! 

Both tackles have gotten away with holds all night.

77 literally had two fist full of jersey on the hold call vs Sheppard...that my friend is a hold.

35 minutes ago, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

I can’t believe King and Barry didn’t check Smoaky at halftime to figure out how to win. 

I mean this is a forum. We can say whatever. I can disagree with coaches. I agree with them 99% of the time and don’t even try to claim I know more than our coaches. They taught me everything I know about football. 

Also, it’s Berry, not Barry. 

Edited by JohnnyFootball
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I mean this is a forum. We can say whatever. I can disagree with coaches. I agree with them 99% of the time and don’t even try to claim I know more than our coaches. They taught me everything I know about football. 

Also, it’s Berry, not Barry. 

+1000

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic