5A D1 R2 Final: Longview vs Mansfield Timberview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-0) vs Mansfield Timberview Wolves (13-0)  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Timberview in a close one
    • Mansfield Timberview in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

Just now, JohnnyFootball said:

I mean our #81 is being stupid and antagonizing them. I absolutely hate that. Just play the damned game. 

On our state team, the center #66 talked a lot of trash. Just stupid. 

I understand man.. Lufkin has that too. Be down 14 points and talk trash after a hit and pick up a 15 yard penalty. Stupid. I’ve seen more unsportsmanlike penalties from Lufkin the last 6-7 years than outlaws entire 17 year run. He didn’t put up with it 

How bout them dang LOBOS!!! Fantastic win. Gut check win we all knew would be coming.

Tatum’s run right after theirs completely swung things back in our favor.

We can talk dirty teams all season long, but that team was by far the dirtiest team I have ever seen take the football field. 

Glad we got past them and hopefully AJ is just dinged up a little bit. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

How bout them dang LOBOS!!! Fantastic win. Gut check win we all knew would be coming.

Tatum’s run right after theirs completely swung things back in our favor.

We can talk dirty teams all season long, but that team was by far the dirtiest team I have ever seen take the football field. 

Glad we got past them and hopefully AJ is just dinged up a little bit. 

Why’s that? I missed a bit. PA Memorial was pretty bad. 

13 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Why’s that? I missed a bit. PA Memorial was pretty bad. 

A ton of after the play mess that the refs never called (under they got clocked). Not sure why the refs didn't try and get things under control earlier in the contest.

They weren't calling holding at all all night either, minus the one singular one. Ripped jerseys, dudes coming off every single play with their pads completely visible because of the holding going on. Just insane how much they got away with on that field tonight. But whatever, Lobos win. Onto round 5.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

A ton of after the play mess that the refs never called (under they got clocked). Not sure why the refs didn't try and get things under control earlier in the contest.

They weren't calling holding at all all night either, minus the one singular one. Ripped jerseys, dudes coming off every single play with their pads completely visible because of the holding going on. Just insane how much they got away with on that field tonight. But whatever, Lobos win. Onto round 5.

I knew the holding. It was blatant. 

• Mr. P locked this topic