Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Kilgore  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Region Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Kilgore

This poll is closed to new votes

It's seems like Chapel hill is not supposed to beat Kilgore ... ever !!! Just wait until next Friday and see how it unfold. Every time CH make a run people hate it. Us true Dawgs know what we got and will support them as for as they have the will to go with no excuses I promise. 

After being down 17 points at the half to Lumberton last night they could have gave up but they didn't and I've never seen so much Heart ang grinding in my life of watching high-school  football.  Just beware of the Chill !!!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheChill said:

It's seems like Chapel hill is not supposed to beat Kilgore ... ever !!! Just wait until next Friday and see how it unfold. Every time CH make a run people hate it. Us true Dawgs know what we got and will support them as for as they have the will to go with no excuses I promise. 

After being down 17 points at the half to Lumberton last night they could have gave up but they didn't and I've never seen so much Heart ang grinding in my life of watching high-school  football.  Just beware of the Chill !!!!!

Who said chapel hill isn't supposed to beat Kilgore? I don't think it will happen Friday because I think Kilgore is better. We will see

• Like 1

This will be a great game. Of course I’m rooting for CH. 

We witnessed a very sloppy first half against a VERY good Lumberton team. I’m not sure what the coaches said at half but boy what a second half. These boys could have laid down at half down 17-0. They came out on fire with a will to win. Coaches made great adjustments and the boys excuted. It’s a hard run to state but i believe it’s a huge mental game. These boys proved that anything is possible with a great attitude and a will to win. Great team effort. Again, lumberton was an outstanding football team. They had the total package and we survived it. 

We know Kilgore is a great team but if these boys play with the 2nd half effort we saw last night, we move on. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KDOGS95 said:

Who said chapel hill isn't supposed to beat Kilgore? I don't think it will happen Friday because I think Kilgore is better. We will see

We will see. CH shut Ross down for the most part and Kilgore never really stopped CH when they needed to. As good as Kilgores defense is, they have been giving up some points. CH has the better skill position players, a better offense and a defense that keeps getting better each game. Reminds me of last season but I don’t think CH needs overtime to beat   Kilgore this time. If it’s anything like last playoff game we are in for a heck of a night!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, JugLine said:

This will be a great game. Of course I’m rooting for CH. 

We witnessed a very sloppy first half against a VERY good Lumberton team. I’m not sure what the coaches said at half but boy what a second half. These boys could have laid down at half down 17-0. They came out on fire with a will to win. Coaches made great adjustments and the boys excuted. It’s a hard run to state but i believe it’s a huge mental game. These boys proved that anything is possible with a great attitude and a will to win. Great team effort. Again, lumberton was an outstanding football team. They had the total package and we survived it. 

We know Kilgore is a great team but if these boys play with the 2nd half effort we saw last night, we move on. 

Agree 100%. Lumberton was probably the best team  CH has played this season. Gilmer might be a little better but either way they were really good. Not only did they survive that game they showed what kind of team they can be when their backs are put  against the wall! 

• Like 2

• Wild74 changed the title to Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM