Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Kilgore  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Region Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Kilgore

This poll is closed to new votes

C-Hill can't keep shooting themselves in the foot and expect to come back and win. That's what got them beat against Gilmer. They have to start limiting their mistakes. A great team like Gilmer will make them suffer another lost. One we don't need. We know it's championship and nothing less this year.

3 hours ago, TopDog96 said:

@ what point did Kilgore have a chance?

I believe it was 26-20 in the 4th. And we dropped a wide open TD over the middle I believe at some point. And I think we held CH to 6 in the second half. 

But you’re right. It was a blowout for Chapel Hill 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JR88 said:

I believe it was 26-20 in the 4th. And we dropped a wide open TD over the middle I believe at some point. And I think we held CH to 6 in the second half. 

26-17 start of the 4th then your kicker NAILED a 40yd field goal to make it 26-20. We scored afterwards. 

I just don’t believe Chapel Hill was ever worried. 

• Like 1

Man it just stinks because a very good football team will be eliminated again from DOD teams having to do the hard work for the rest of the state. If it ever gets changed I believe DOD teams would be in more championships than the other districts I truly believe that but just my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Win or lose I will definitely be rooting for CH just like I did last season. I wanted nothing more than for them to beat LBJ last year but the last two years we definitely showed how strong our district really is. Everybody thinks we are just homers but we definitely show the state our district is no joke every single year we have a team either in the championship or final 4 more years then none.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, TopDog96 said:

26-17 start of the 4th then your kicker NAILED a 40yd field goal to make it 26-20. We scored afterwards. 

I just don’t believe Chapel Hill was ever worried. 

That's easy to say in retrospect. But when a 20-pt halftime lead shrinks to 6 in the 4th quarter.... I can guarantee you Chapel Hill was worried. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Kilgore is a heck of a team. They're going to be fired up and out for revenge. If CH comes out flat and gets behind early they'll be in trouble. They need to come out with focus and intensity. I could actually see it being a shoot out this time around. Like 45-42 final score. Should be an absolute battle. Rose stadium will be rocking!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CHDog77 said:

Kilgore is a heck of a team. They're going to be fired up and out for revenge. If CH comes out flat and gets behind early they'll be in trouble. They need to come out with focus and intensity. I could actually see it being a shoot out this time around. Like 45-42 final score. Should be an absolute battle. Rose stadium will be rocking!!

🌹 is the place to be Friday night! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

I know that's right

14 hours ago, JR88 said:

Your right about dropping a wide open TD. But, CH dropped 2-3 picks also. Went right through their hands.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Your right about dropping a wide open TD. But, CH dropped 2-3 picks also. Went right through their hands.

There’s was one pick that one time last year that CH didn’t drop.  I bet Kilgore remembers the one I’m talking about.  

• Love 1
  • LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Ross and Stewart......both 2000+ yards this year. They'll both probably be one of the all state teams.  Both QBs are putting up good numbers as well. Lots of speed and talent all over the field. It'll come down to which defense wants it more and who can limit TOs. 

1 minute ago, CHDog77 said:

Ross and Stewart......both 2000+ yards this year. They'll both probably be one of the all state teams.  Both QBs are putting up good numbers as well. Lots of speed and talent all over the field. It'll come down to which defense wants it more and who can limit TOs. 

Yes I think turnovers and penalties could play a big part in this game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stankylegg said:

There’s was one pick that one time last year that CH didn’t drop.  I bet Kilgore remembers the one I’m talking about.  

I think I remember that pick  but not 100% certain 🤔.......can anyone from Kilgore help refresh my memory 😉 

• Wild74 changed the title to Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM