Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Kilgore  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Region Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Kilgore

This poll is closed to new votes

IF CH will TACKLE ross and not let him look like a hesiman trophy winner like lindale did, (its like they were scared to tackle the kid .. several times there were 4-5 blue jerseys around him an there he goes)... CH will have a great chance of winning, when kilgore gets behind #5 starts slinging that thing just like what happened in the first game and half the time he doesn't know where the ball is going... (CH MISSED 2-3 ints) in the first game! If CH plays sloppy itll be close, if they play there best football Ill take them by 14 ALL DAY! 

-film dont lie-

#speedkills

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

34 minutes ago, THAREALHILL said:

IF CH will TACKLE ross and not let him look like a hesiman trophy winner like lindale did, (its like they were scared to tackle the kid .. several times there were 4-5 blue jerseys around him an there he goes)... CH will have a great chance of winning, when kilgore gets behind #5 starts slinging that thing just like what happened in the first game and half the time he doesn't know where the ball is going... (CH MISSED 2-3 ints) in the first game! If CH plays sloppy itll be close, if they play there best football Ill take them by 14 ALL DAY! 

-film dont lie-

#speedkills

If if if

Kilgore has speed too. It all comes down to who executes in this one. Both teams are explosive. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JugLine said:

I’m going with CH 14+. Last week proved that our coaching staff is able to change and adjust. The staff that makes the best adjustments win this ballgame. I’m going with Rio. We will score and make adjustments to slow Ross. 

14+ ?

Lol. I love when a team is overconfident based on a previous game. The winning team this Friday (Kilgore imo) will not win by 3+ TDs…

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, THAREALHILL said:

-film dont lie-

#speedkills

lol. #5 has over 4,000 passing yds and 40 TD passes over the last 2 seasons. Pretty sure he knows where its going most of the time.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JR88 said:

14+ ?

Lol. I love when a team is overconfident based on a previous game. The winning team this Friday (Kilgore imo) will not win by 3+ TDs…

I agree. I think Kilgore will have a much better plan this time around than they did last time these two teams played. I'm sure the Red Bulldogs have revenge on their mind after the last two meetings between these two.

I'll take Kilgore by 7.

CH front seven has been playing very well over the last 4 weeks. I rewatched some of the highlights from the Kilgore game. Kilgores OL will again have their hands full with #55 and #52. If CH defensive line can play like they have been I'll take CH by 7+

1 hour ago, JR88 said:

14+ ?

I’m certain CH knows how good Kilgore is. I’m predicting 14+ but still nervous lol

4 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I agree. I think Kilgore will have a much better plan this time around than they did last time these two teams played. I'm sure the Red Bulldogs have revenge on their mind after the last two meetings between these two.

I'll take Kilgore by 7.

I bet they are mad about the last two time they played CAPEL HILL...super mad they make dumb makes? 

• Roll Eyes 1

The last time they meet Chill defense had no problem with kdogs running game when it counted the must. Now will our defense give up a play here and there...yes they will for sure. 21 got loose and scored one running touchdown in that game but that was it for him scoring. 1 scored on a 4th down play and 2 field goal to finish out with 20 points total. Chill will put points on the board in a hurry so kdogs gotta keep up if they want a chance. I can promise you we are not lindale, it's not going to be paydirt all night. Good luck Kdogs,  going Chill by 20 points

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

CH front seven has been playing very well over the last 4 weeks. I rewatched some of the highlights from the Kilgore game. Kilgores OL will again have their hands full with #55 and #52. If CH defensive line can play like they have been I'll take CH by 7+

55 and 52 are indeed grown men. I've said it a few times that I think 52 is the best all-around player on CH's squad.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheChill said:

The last time they meet Chill defense had no problem with kdogs running game when it counted the must. Now will our defense give up a play here and there...yes they will for sure. 21 got loose and scored one running touchdown in that game but that was it for him scoring. 1 scored on a 4th down play and 2 field goal to finish out with 20 points total. Chill will put points on the board in a hurry so kdogs gotta keep up if they want a chance. I can promise you we are not lindale, it's not going to be paydirt all night. Good luck Kdogs,  going Chill by 20 points

41 minutes ago, TheChill said:

I hope the c-hill players and coaches have the same mindset as you because y'all are going to be surprised Friday night. You will not see the same Kilgore team that played for the district championship.

Edited by KDOGS95

1 hour ago, KDOGS95 said:

I hope the c-hill players and coaches have the same mindset as you because y'all are going to be surprised Friday night. You will not see the same Kilgore team that played for the district championship.

Trust me. They don’t have that mindset.  CH knows exactly what is in front of them. 
With that said I do think CH is the better team by a slim margin. Few more playmakers. Pending CH doesn’t have turnovers they win by 10

40 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

If CH comes out and has a horrible first half like they have multiple times this year they will lose this game. If they come out playing good the whole game then it could go either way. My gut tells me Kilgore is taking this one

Agreed..... if you recall we spotted kdogs last year 17 points and before halftime we were up 21-17 ........we have hardly ever come out smoking....that's just how they play and I know I feel the same as you I don't like it but what can we do ? Go Dawgs

• Like 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM
3 hours ago, TheChill said:

I agree with you on Chapel Hill stopping Kilgore's running game for the most part in the 1st game (not agreeing on Chill by 20). Kilgore tried to bounce runs outside (particularly in the 1st half) and that's not going to work against a defense like CH's. Kilgore will need to attack CH north and south between the tackles to be successful moving the sticks and keep CH's offense off the field. 

I also think Kilgore took too many shots over the top to try and get a quick score. The score probably had a lot to do with that, but you're not going to get behind CH's DB's very often. I think more short to intermediate pass routes will be the key for Kilgore.

Defensively, the 3 homeruns by Stewart is what really did us in. We have to bottle him up. Brisbon did throw 2 TD's, but we also picked him twice and should have picked him 3 times. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mojo1000 said:

Could you translate? We don’t speak deep south East Texas .

I'm from chapel hill my son is on the team ...Kilgore is mad about the last two games but is Kilgore so mad they make dumb mistakes because they are trying to hard to win? 

• Like 1