Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Kilgore  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Region Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Kilgore

This poll is closed to new votes

Chapel Hill defense will limit (not stop) Ross again. Lumberton averaged 40 pts per game and scored 23 with help from CH turn overs. I have the upmost respect for Kilgore but Lumberton is better. 

Friday night everyone will know CH defense is much better than assumed and wasn’t a fluke in week 10. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jknight03 said:

I'm from chapel hill my son is on the team ...Kilgore is mad about the last two games but is Kilgore so mad they make dumb mistakes because they are trying to hard to win? 

I do not think it will work that way at all. If anything, Kilgore will be extra focused because of last playoffs and earlier this year. 

• Like 2

Now that I have looked at a map. I don't agree with the game being played in Sa Antonio regardless who wins. Houston or Austin is about as equal travel distance you can get from each school. 

Edited by VonG

After watching both teams this year. This game will come down to coaching. Which coaches will make the right adjustments. I always say after the second round. Coaches have to step up. You no what the kids going to do on the field. Which coaching staff will put there kids in the best position to win. At this point you pull everything out the play book. Because next week is not promised. I have said all year CH, Lindale or Kilgore will make it to Jerry World. I have no dog in the fight this year. Good luck both teams. My pick is Kilgore by 2 points.

Chapel Hill defense will limit (not stop) Ross again. Lumberton averaged 40 pts per game and scored 23 with help from CH turn overs. I have the upmost respect for Kilgore but Lumberton is better. 

Friday night everyone will know CH defense is much better than assumed and wasn’t a fluke in week 10. 

2 hours ago, KDogg32 said:

After watching both teams this year. This game will come down to coaching. Which coaches will make the right adjustments. I always say after the second round. Coaches have to step up. You no what the kids going to do on the field. Which coaching staff will put there kids in the best position to win. At this point you pull everything out the play book. Because next week is not promised. I have said all year CH, Lindale or Kilgore will make it to Jerry World. I have no dog in the fight this year. Good luck both teams. My pick is Kilgore by 2 points.

Great game with same result as week 10! CH defense is much improved and offense is tuning in on ALL cylinders!!!

CHS by 10

2 hours ago, KDogg32 said:

After watching both teams this year. This game will come down to coaching. Which coaches will make the right adjustments. I always say after the second round. Coaches have to step up. You no what the kids going to do on the field. Which coaching staff will put there kids in the best position to win. At this point you pull everything out the play book. Because next week is not promised. I have said all year CH, Lindale or Kilgore will make it to Jerry World. I have no dog in the fight this year. Good luck both teams. My pick is Kilgore by 2 

About 5:45 this morning I went to feed and let the yellow dawgs out. Man they were mad! Growlin and snarlin! Howlin at the moon! Cages just banging and rattling! 
I’ve been around these dawgs for several years now but was very nervous. Didn’t seem like the same pack I’ve known. I decided not to feed them and keep them locked up! Good luck Kilgore, the yellow dogs are coming to the rose  hungry and mad! 

• Like 3
  • Roll Eyes 1

35 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

Not talking about last year.

You said "almost made a tradition of meeting in the 4th round"...this is the first time is has happened right?

I think a more accurate statement would be "District 9-4A is making a tradition of winning Region 3" since this will be the third consecutive year (and POSSIBLY the third different team from our district) to win the regional title! Whoever wins will have the support of the rest of the district!

• Like 1