Jump to content

Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM


Stankylegg
 Share

Chapel Hill vs Kilgore  

85 members have voted

  1. 1. Region Champion

    • Chapel Hill
      36
    • Kilgore
      49

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

C-Hill can't keep shooting themselves in the foot and expect to come back and win. That's what got them beat against Gilmer. They have to start limiting their mistakes. A great team like Gilmer will make them suffer another lost. One we don't need. We know it's championship and nothing less this year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TopDog96 said:

@ what point did Kilgore have a chance?

I believe it was 26-20 in the 4th. And we dropped a wide open TD over the middle I believe at some point. And I think we held CH to 6 in the second half. 
 

But you’re right. It was a blowout for Chapel Hill 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JR88 said:

I believe it was 26-20 in the 4th. And we dropped a wide open TD over the middle I believe at some point. And I think we held CH to 6 in the second half. 
 

But you’re right. It was a blowout for Chapel Hill 

26-17 start of the 4th then your kicker NAILED a 40yd field goal to make it 26-20. We scored afterwards. 
 

I just don’t believe Chapel Hill was ever worried. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man it just stinks because a very good football team will be eliminated again from DOD teams having to do the hard work for the rest of the state. If it ever gets changed I believe DOD teams would be in more championships than the other districts I truly believe that but just my opinion.

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Win or lose I will definitely be rooting for CH just like I did last season. I wanted nothing more than for them to beat LBJ last year but the last two years we definitely showed how strong our district really is. Everybody thinks we are just homers but we definitely show the state our district is no joke every single year we have a team either in the championship or final 4 more years then none.

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TopDog96 said:

26-17 start of the 4th then your kicker NAILED a 40yd field goal to make it 26-20. We scored afterwards. 
 

I just don’t believe Chapel Hill was ever worried. 

That's easy to say in retrospect. But when a 20-pt halftime lead shrinks to 6 in the 4th quarter.... I can guarantee you Chapel Hill was worried. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kilgore is a heck of a team. They're going to be fired up and out for revenge. If CH comes out flat and gets behind early they'll be in trouble. They need to come out with focus and intensity. I could actually see it being a shoot out this time around. Like 45-42 final score. Should be an absolute battle. Rose stadium will be rocking!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CHDog77 said:

Kilgore is a heck of a team. They're going to be fired up and out for revenge. If CH comes out flat and gets behind early they'll be in trouble. They need to come out with focus and intensity. I could actually see it being a shoot out this time around. Like 45-42 final score. Should be an absolute battle. Rose stadium will be rocking!!

🌹 is the place to be Friday night! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

Kilgore is a heck of a team. They're going to be fired up and out for revenge. If CH comes out flat and gets behind early they'll be in trouble. They need to come out with focus and intensity. I could actually see it being a shoot out this time around. Like 45-42 final score. Should be an absolute battle. Rose stadium will be rocking!!

I know that's right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, JR88 said:

I believe it was 26-20 in the 4th. And we dropped a wide open TD over the middle I believe at some point. And I think we held CH to 6 in the second half. 
 

But you’re right. It was a blowout for Chapel Hill 

Your right about dropping a wide open TD. But, CH dropped 2-3 picks also. Went right through their hands.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Your right about dropping a wide open TD. But, CH dropped 2-3 picks also. Went right through their hands.

There’s was one pick that one time last year that CH didn’t drop.  I bet Kilgore remembers the one I’m talking about.  

  • Love 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Ross and Stewart......both 2000+ yards this year. They'll both probably be one of the all state teams.  Both QBs are putting up good numbers as well. Lots of speed and talent all over the field. It'll come down to which defense wants it more and who can limit TOs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CHDog77 said:

Ross and Stewart......both 2000+ yards this year. They'll both probably be one of the all state teams.  Both QBs are putting up good numbers as well. Lots of speed and talent all over the field. It'll come down to which defense wants it more and who can limit TOs. 

Yes I think turnovers and penalties could play a big part in this game.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stankylegg said:

There’s was one pick that one time last year that CH didn’t drop.  I bet Kilgore remembers the one I’m talking about.  

I think I remember that pick  but not 100% certain 🤔.......can anyone from Kilgore help refresh my memory 😉 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Wild74 changed the title to Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...