Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Kilgore  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Region Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Kilgore

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, VonG said:

You can buy them at 🌹 Stadium. You just have to scan the sign in front of the entrance. 

Ahh hell I didn't know that, I usually buy em from the tyler athletics site... this bad boy ought to be jumpin might even get to talk my Ole man into going. And that's hard to do, he a JT fan but they disappointing him highly lately lol

• LOL! 2

I think Kilgore can beat CH, but I think the winner of this game has a chance to win the entire thing. District 9-4A is the best in the state. 3 of the top 4 teams in the region come from our district and I would bet that those three teams (CH/Kilgore/Lindale) could all make a run at winning any other region as well.

Good luck to both teams this week.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I think Kilgore can beat CH, but I think the winner of this game has a chance to win the entire thing. District 9-4A is the best in the state. 3 of the top 4 teams in the region come from our district and I would bet that those three teams (CH/Kilgore/Lindale) could all make a run at winning any other region as well.

Good luck to both teams this week.

I think Kilgore and Chapel Hill could both beat the winner of Boerne and Calallen. Decatur/Randall don't have much of a shot at all against the winner of China Spring/Anna. I think China Spring is probably the team to beat with the Kilgore/Chapel hill winner a close 2nd.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

I think Kilgore and Chapel Hill could both beat the winner of Boerne and Calallen. Decatur/Randall don't have much of a shot at all against the winner of China Spring/Anna. I think China Spring is probably the team to beat with the Kilgore/Chapel hill winner a close 2nd.

I agree. China spring is going to be a handful regardless of who wins this game. There rolling up everyone they play 

17 minutes ago, Chill5000 said:

I agree. China spring is going to be a handful regardless of who wins this game. There rolling up everyone they play 

Calallen is to. I seen them just blowout Cuero with ease. And Cuero is very talented just not as coached up as Calallen IMO.

Edited by Sportsfanatic1

3 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

anna and decatur played beforeimage.png

I hope the game Friday is a sellout crowd. Since alot of teams have started basketball season. I expect fans from around the area to come watch this game Friday. I know the atmosphere is going to be electric. I can already feel it in the air.

Edited by VonG
  • Like 1
  • Prayers 1

2 hours ago, VonG said:

I hope the game Friday is a sellout crowd. Since alot of teams have started basketball season. I expect fans from around the area to come watch this game Friday. I know the atmosphere is going to be electric. I can already feel it in the air.

Kilgore crowd was disappointingly light last week at Rose. Might have filled 1/3 of the visitor side. We probably had more fans at the New Caney game than we did at Rose. Hopefully we bring the town Friday night.

• Like 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Chapel Hill vs Kilgore at Tyler's Rose 12/2 7:00 PM