Jump to content

Franklin 13-0 vs Columbus 12-1 3AD1 Region 3 Final at Tomball ISD 12/2 7:00 PM


lionpride08
 Share

Who you got?   

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

    • Franklin
      37
    • Columbus
      7

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts


Columbus was just too physical  for a depleted Yoe team.  Injuries and illnesses caught up with the Yoemen.  
Congrats to the Yoemen on a season that many didn’t think they would finish no better then 4th. in district.  

This Yoe fan will be there rooting for the Lions next week.  Go and finish your journey to Arlington. 
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Franklin Lions are my second-favorite football team. Some of their fanbase and I don't get along. 😏 But that team is a machine hitting on all cylinders since Fannin took over. All due respect to the Columbus Cardinals, I gotta root for the Lions because they're the only team on this side of the bracket that can compete with Brock in my opinion. Or Malakoff. But I just want to make sure there's someone in Arlington who can beat Brock if they make it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

The Franklin Lions are my second-favorite football team. Some of their fanbase and I don't get along. 😏 But that team is a machine hitting on all cylinders since Fannin took over. All due respect to the Columbus Cardinals, I gotta root for the Lions because they're the only team on this side of the bracket that can compete with Brock in my opinion. Or Malakoff. But I just want to make sure there's someone in Arlington who can beat Brock if they make it.

I am with ya 88 but Brock aint making it that will be Malakoff.

 

Franklin vs Malakoff at state is gonna be a awesome matchup to watch!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My guess is that Franklin has the 2 best running back tandem in 3a. The presidents.  The sophomore (Jackson #1) is on his way being the best back if not already.  Jackson will be a recruited D1 running back. The senior (Washington#15) who is headed to Baylor, recruited to play defense could easily be a running back at the next level. 
Offensively and defensively Franklin is a very physical bunch.  You better be ready to play 4 full quarters. 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Wild74 changed the title to Franklin 13-0 vs Columbus 12-1 3AD1 Region 3 Final at Tomball ISD 12/2 7:00 PM
3 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

My guess is that Franklin has the 2 best running back tandem in 3a. The presidents.  The sophomore (Jackson #1) is on his way being the best back if not already.  Jackson will be a recruited D1 running back. The senior (Washington#15) who is headed to Baylor, recruited to play defense could easily be a running back at the next level. 
Offensively and defensively Franklin is a very physical bunch.  You better be ready to play 4 full quarters. 


 

Washington will be a Running back at Baylor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2022 at 11:39 AM, Allheartnoquit said:

I am with ya 88 but Brock aint making it that will be Malakoff.

 

Franklin vs Malakoff at state is gonna be a awesome matchup to watch!

Either matchup will be top-tier, and 'koff looks like a beast this post-season. On the surface I don't see Brock getting past them. But I always say "NEVER take ANYTHING for granted." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...