State Quarters: Cooper 13-0 vs. Timpson 13-0 at Lindale 12/2 7:00 PM

Bulldognation1

Quarterfinals  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

30 minutes ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

I think you are right. I used to have a copy of the film, but I think a friend from Cooper comfascated it. Painful to watch!!!!

I don’t think anyone ever imagined that kind of outcome between two 12-0 teams. Both with great RB’s in Rodney Thomas & Bam. I remember an article years later where former Groveton coach Scott Phillips was talking about that game. Phillips said it was one of those nights where literally anything they called just worked lol. 

3 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I don’t ever hear nothing bout poor dalton brooks ! 😂 don’t get me wrong..  Terry bussey deserves all the Attention he’s getting!  I’ll make that clear !!

but dalton brooks is going for his 3rd consecutive ring…. I think he deserves a lil attention as well 

Wrong thread ... they have to get by Refugio first ....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

I don’t think anyone ever imagined that kind of outcome between two 12-0 teams. Both with great RB’s in Rodney Thomas & Bam. I remember an article years later where former Groveton coach Scott Phillips was talking about that game. Phillips said it was one of those nights where literally anything they called just worked lol. 

Almost anything with Rodney Thomas worked 👀....you know,hc be telling oc,hey run something with Rodney....lol 😂 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

I think you are right. I used to have a copy of the film, but I think a friend from Cooper comfascated it. Painful to watch!!!!

Few years a worked there, it was one of those things that you just didn't bring up in the field house LOL

4 minutes ago, Bulldogbacker78 said:

He is a great one for sure! Lets see if those hours upon hours of hawk tackling drills pay off for the Bulldogs. 

Best athlete I've seen in person this season... makes it look easy, film does him no justice 

2 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Best athlete I've seen in person this season... makes it look easy, film does him no justice 

I have been raising hell about him to my OU sources. He's a D-1 talent. Maybe not at QB, but he's magic with the ball in his hand. 

• Like 1