State Quarters: Cooper 13-0 vs. Timpson 13-0 at Lindale 12/2 7:00 PM

Bulldognation1

Quarterfinals  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

I know some don't like to speculate until the game is complete, but... I think we're somewhat certain Timpson would play Refugio or Shiner in the Houston area.

In what I think the unlikely event of a Cooper victory, where do they play Refugio?  Shiner?  I'm thinking Waco (Midway), Temple HS, Belton (UMHB) for Shiner.  For Refugio I'm thinking Round Rock, Pflugerville (Pfield), or Georgetown.

I'm trying to look out to next week and make some plans.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

I know some don't like to speculate until the game is complete, but... I think we're somewhat certain Timpson would play Refugio or Shiner in the Houston area.

In what I think the unlikely event of a Cooper victory, where do they play Refugio?  Shiner?  I'm thinking Waco (Midway), Temple HS, Belton (UMHB) for Shiner.  For Refugio I'm thinking Round Rock, Pflugerville (Pfield), or Georgetown.

I'm trying to look out to next week and make some plans.

If Timpson wins, I think they should try and get the game farther north, say SFA possibly .... Timpson has traveled down there the past two years ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttowngrad said:

First of all, they put the ball down, pick the ball back up, placed it back down the line, judge picked it up in the back of the chain and set it down in the front of the line… everybody seen that

Alright, Just wondering what you were referring to.