State Quarters: Cooper 13-0 vs. Timpson 13-0 at Lindale 12/2 7:00 PM

Bulldognation1

Quarterfinals  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

4 minutes ago, DAhomer said:

I think Timpson wins Refugio overachieved with this young squad.  Timpson has the advantage on the line, and they have the ultimate x-factor in Bussey

Interesting observation,how so?not being a butt,genuinely interested in your opinion,you've followed them for years.

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Interesting observation,how so?not being a butt,genuinely interested in your opinion,you've followed them for years.

Dont get me wrong this team is great I just don't think they will have enough to take out Timpson.  Team is full of Soph and Freshman that contribute alot.  Timpson has a level of talent they haven't played since week 1.    I think they keep it close but Timpson pulls away in the 4th qtr.  

Just now, DAhomer said:

Dont get me wrong this team is great I just don't think they will have enough to take out Timpson.  Team is full of Soph and Freshman that contribute alot.  Timpson has a level of talent they haven't played since week 1.    I think they keep it close but Timpson pulls away in the 4th qtr.  

Fair enough 

Timpson is the the only team that matches them or are even better at the skill position since they played Hitchcock and they put a thumping on them.  Granted they did get better which is why I say they keep it close but Timpson pulls away in the end much like this game with Cooper.

• Like 1

Timpson is a great team. Cooper had their chances early but hurt themselves with penalties to kill drives can't do that against great teams. Proud of the bulldogs season and tip my hat to the bears they have a real chance at glory. Hope the bulldogs bounce and come back ready to make another run. Good luck timpson moving forward and yall will be tough again next year.

• Like 3

This game played out just as I predicted  ...  Timpson got off to a slow start and Cooper used their strong running game to eat up clock and take an early lead ... once the Timpson balanced offensive machine got rolling and their defense made a couple of stops, it was Katy bar the door .... Cooper put up a valiant fight but their one dimensional offense wasn't going to be enough to keep up ... Congrats to Cooper for making it to the Regional finals and Go Bears 🐻  ....

• Like 4

Congrats to Timpson. Go bring the state title back to region 3! Cooper has nothing to hang their head about. Like was mentioned in a post above, Cooper started strong & had their chances, but the holding penalties in the first half were killers….couldn't get the big stop on the 4th & 4 midway through the 4th qtr to give themselves a shot to go win it. Gotta take advantage of every opportunity against a team like Timpson. Good chance these two teams meet up again next year.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Congrats to Timpson. Go bring the state title back to region 3! Cooper has nothing to hang their head about. Like was mentioned in a post above, Cooper started strong & had their chances, but the holding penalties in the first half were killers….couldn't get the big stop on the 4th & 4 midway through the 4th qtr to give themselves a shot to go win it. Gotta take advantage of every opportunity against a team like Timpson. Good chance these two teams meet up again next year.

Y’all played us a great game!  Are #6 and 9 seniors?

• Like 1