State Quarters: Cooper 13-0 vs. Timpson 13-0 at Lindale 12/2 7:00 PM

Bulldognation1

Quarterfinals  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, Bears8T9 said:

Timpson too much for the dogs… Bears pull away in the second half…. Don’t think that bear defense isn’t physical because they will show you that they can play….#10…#6…#8…#3….#2…#22….#14….#72/7 do I need to keep going?

13 and 1 too 😁😉

6 hours ago, Sittinsideways said:

Yeah he’s faster, but not even close to being as good as Bussey in football. Track speed and football speed is different. 

He plays Wr not Qb so the balls not always in his hands, Refugio has got play makers all over the field for him to stand out like Bussey does,  but I can assure you seeing him play first hand he takes that track speed to the football field with no problem 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Underfront said:

Timpson's OL/DL will be outmatched by Cooper........Cooper will be more physical than Timpson........Cooper will find a way to win the game.......NOT!!

I have finished eating my crow and I am a true believer in the Bears.....I hope they win it ALL!!!!!

Right, how many times have we heard this myth ... it didn't happen against Centerville ... Timpson line whipped them on both sides of the ball ... and Centerville is more physical than Cooper from what I saw of them ..... it won't matter anyway because Cooper will be playing catch up all night ....

Cooper has a good team. But they are about to face a Bear team that will have them wondering what happened. These Bears are fast and can score in a play or 2 from any where on the field in a matter of seconds. Defense and special teams have stepped up their game and they are now hitting on all cylinders. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WildBear said:

Cooper has a good team. But they are about to face a Bear team that will have them wondering what happened. These Bears are fast and can score in a play or 2 from any where on the field in a matter of seconds. Defense and special teams have stepped up their game and they are now hitting on all cylinders. 

It certainly appears that they turned the intensity up a notch when they hit the playoffs. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 12:03 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I have Timpson winning state.

Timpson wont beat shiner or refugio in my opinion but I could be wrong. They better not look past cooper either. Kirk is talking bout timpson running up the score and they might BUT Coopers defense is only giving up 9.8 points per game on average. Now granted thats helped with the shutouts they put up in district but that defense flys around and tackles well. So they have a shot. Frankston only being down 21-0 at half and Joaquin, Garrison game being close makes me feel like Cooper for sure has a shot and this game isn't a give me! Everyone knows that Timpson has the better Player in Bussey but as an overall team top to bottom Cooper prolly has them beat but the thing is Bussey can win it

Edited by theprodigy
  • Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

• Wild74 changed the title to State Quarters: Cooper 13-0 vs. Timpson 13-0 at Lindale 12/2 7:00 PM