Trump Had Dinner With Famous Antisemitic Racists

BarryLaverty

So he had dinner with Kanye West big deal, and only the left is making a big deal out of it.  I don't know much of Nick Fuentes except he had some sort of YouTube channel and he doesn't believe the holocaust happened.  I know that the media has said that they are antisemitic, but the only thing I've seen from West is saying he was going to go "death con" on Jews whatever that means.  I realize some people think the Holocaust didn't happen, the earth is flat, that dinosaurs never existed, and that climate change is happening, but If they want to be ignorant that's fine by me.  

1 hour ago, country said:

Please remember, they want everyone divided, arguing among themselves. 

How many times have you seen this come out of their playbook?

There are a lot of things they want us fighting over that they've been talking about for years. Some of the problems are even problems of their own creation, that they're now dividing us over.

Edited by Monte1076

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Then claimed it was all just lovely and he didn't know the most famous Holocaust denier out there, plus the bonus of Ye recounting it all. I just spent time with family. How about you? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-christie-trump-untenable-candidate-010819941.html

Was Ilhan Omar there? How about Rashida Tlaib?

Edited by Monte1076

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's your defense? Took you awhile to come up with that one. You're defending the white supremacist by deflection? Or do you not agree that he's a terrible person? 

Now who's deflecting? I never said, or implied, any of the things you're trying to pin on me, Mr. Holier Than Thou.

But for the record, I haven't looked much into the guy. If he's anti-Semitic, that's bad, of course. Nobody I know approves of anti-Semitism.

But also for the record, what is YOUR opinion on Tlaib and Omar making anti-Semitic statements (which both of them HAVE)?

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Now who's deflecting? I never said, or implied, any of the things you're trying to pin on me, Mr. Holier Than Thou.

But for the record, I haven't looked much into the guy. If he's anti-Semitic, that's bad, of course. Nobody I know approves of anti-Semitism.

But also for the record, what is YOUR opinion on Tlaib and Omar making anti-Semitic statements (which both of them HAVE)?

You can try your normal, tired, sad, cynical tactic of spinning this into a 'whataboutism', but it won't work outside your increasingly smaller silo. You might see the disgusted reaction out there from both sides of the aisle on this. 

31 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can try your normal, tired, sad, cynical tactic of spinning this into a 'whataboutism', but it won't work outside your increasingly smaller silo. You might see the disgusted reaction out there from both sides of the aisle on this. 

Problem is, you know I'm right.

If you're trying to accuse me of anti-Semitism, or being an anti-Semite, just come out and do it. I dare you. You'd be wrong, but I dare you.

15 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Problem is, you know I'm right.

If you're trying to accuse me of anti-Semitism, or being an anti-Semite, just come out and do it. I dare you. You'd be wrong, but I dare you.

You're not remotely correct because you can't stay on topic without knee jerk deflection. It's a problem you have. 
And, look, you got others to join in. Awesome. 

Edited by BarryLaverty

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You're not remotely correct because you can't stay on topic without knee jerk deflection. It's a problem you have. 
And, look, you got others to join in. Awesome. 

Do you acknowledge, or not, that there are also Democrat anti-Semites?

THAT (and only that) was my broader point. Yet you say little to nothing about them.

Speaking of Pelosi and Schumer I understand they laughed when President Trump initiated Space Force.

They quit laughing I bet after they figured out some of what all that Force does.... and I doubt I understand all that they do///did.

Fine group of folks in that group.

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2022 at 5:25 PM, BlahBlah said:

You are judged by the company you keep.  

Desantis 2024

Could it also be to change their minds ?  According to this article Trump yelled at Kanye.  Kanye West says Donald Trump screamed at him during dinner at Mar-a-Lago, telling Ye he will lose in 2024 if he runs for president (yahoo.com) .  Of course Barry didn't want to post this article, he only wanted to stay with the condemnation of Orange Man. 

As for Fuentes, I don't know enough about him except he does have a following, and he's an idiot for thinking the Holocaust didn't happen.