Trump Had Dinner With Famous Antisemitic Racists

BarryLaverty

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't look him up in Wikipedia. I also don't throw the word Nazi around like confetti. 

40 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Do you acknowledge, or not, that there are also Democrat anti-Semites?

THAT (and only that) was my broader point. Yet you say little to nothing about them.

You also don't answer Monte's question.  Because you are a dimnut hypocrite 

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

'Far right' Ukraine political leader. Not sure that qualifies him to be a 'Nazi'. 

Just do a little bit of easy research and you'll find out that he is a Nazi sympathizer for sure.  Upon reading more of this dinner today, I found out that Trump did not invite Fuentes he was Kanye's guest. Yet as always the left makes a mountain out of a mole hill.  I also don't have a problem with Biden shaking the Nazi supporters hand.  He probably didn't know enough of his background either.  Had it been Trump shaking his hand the left would have had a fit, and you would have been right there with them.  

15 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

How about fascist or racist?

He's definitely a Nazi supporter.  The evidence is clear on that guy.  I had already done a little research on Nazi support in Western Ukraine, and it runs deep.  Many Ukrainians should have been given the death penalty for their actions helping the Nazi's during WW II and running at least three concentration camps for the Nazi's in Poland and 8 combined.  Movies have been made about their atrocities.  I have personally watched two of them.  "Escape from Sobibor" is an excellent movie to watch.   

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The left supports the Ukraine and should never have given them a dime.  The Hodgetwins owned lefty Alyssa Milano.  This is pure gold.  

What do you want to bet Alyssa Milano didn't even know that?

And by extension, that makes me wonder how many leftists and liberals that drive Volkswagens know that...

Edited by Monte1076

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Had she been in MY history class for history 1877 to present--she'd have learned it....because I taught that and actually showed the originial picture of the napkin he drew the image on.

Germany: Adolf Hitler's original sketch for a Volkswagen Beetle, Munich,  1932

https://www.bridgemanimages.com/en-US/noartistknown/germany-adolf-hitler-s-original-sketch-for-a-volkswagen-beetle-munich-1932/photo/asset/2561684

Happened prior to him going crazy and thinking he needed to conquer the world. 

46 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

And by extension, that makes me wonder how many leftists and liberals that drive Volkswagens know that...

Even if she didn't she should have known about their emissions problems several years ago.  It just goes to show how stupid they are with their wokeism.  They only go woke on conservatives.  We're seeing that with Biden and Trump's dinner guest that brought a guest.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Even if she didn't she should have known about their emissions problems several years ago.  It just goes to show how stupid they are with their wokeism.  They only go woke on conservatives.  We're seeing that with Biden and Trump's dinner guest that brought a guest.  

Your continued quibbling and deflection for Trump either reveals you to be a fanboy of the highest or him as the biggest, most naively innocent dupe who doesn't have a clue what he is doing and is as pure as a choirboy. Which is it? I have my thoughts. 

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your continued quibbling and deflection for Trump either reveals you to be a fanboy of the highest or him as the biggest, most naively innocent dupe who doesn't have a clue what he is doing and is as pure as a choirboy. Which is it? I have my thoughts. 

Your defense of your senile President and Administration shows how you follow what you are told, instead of reading what actually occurred. You are simply a blind follower to your party.  Simply put, you are as Ms. Alyssa Milano in your negligence to understand how your party is going down the drain with your incessant wokeism.  You don't even follow your own rules.  If you condemn one, then you condemn all.  Trump means nothing to me, but he is evidently in your head, the media, and even the White House that issued their statement today.   Yet, you stand behind Biden who shook the hand of a Nazi apologist and cascaded praise on a KKK member.  Do your rules not apply as well ?  You want to be a victim.  That doesn't hold up in my court.  I've read the news articles on the "dinner" with Ye from various sources to come to my conclusion, and you only jumped to a conclusion.  I pray that you do not teach English Lit or History, because you evidently don't know how to interpret anything except from one source.  

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you familiar with the "false dilemma", Barry?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

• Like 1

1 hour ago, country said:

Berry and many others use fallacies in swaying others to cognitive dissonance.

Its an old cia psyop.

I cannot name all the different fallacies used but recognize them rather easily now

In my experience, politics and political arguments are built around a few things:

1. Logical fallacies
2. Things mentioned here: https://www.bbc.com/news/education-56352500

Watch a really good "magician" perform. Watch and listen carefully to what they do and say. In fact, watch this, and note Penn Jillette's statement when he's juggling the foil balls ("This isn't juggling, it's misdirection."):

Then, apply that to politics.

And as someone who dabbles in card tricks myself, I'll pull back the curtain a little.

Let's say I've got a standard deck of playing cards. I ask you to shuffle them to your liking and deal two piles face down onto a table. Each pile having 26 cards. These cards are random because you shuffled them.

I then ask you to (freely) choose a pile. You can legitimately choose any pile you wish. Then, I ask you to choose any card from the selected pile, and I then ask you to remember the card and place it either in the pile (where I create a "pinky break" in the deck) or on top, depending on how I want to do the trick. Then I control your card to the bottom of the pile, by doing a few overhand shuffles. I keep the card there, but what you see is me doing multiple overhand shuffles.

Then I place that pile on top of the other pile. I then peel cards off of the top and bottom simultaneously, placing them on the table. When I get to the last two cards, I place them on top of the big pile on the table. I then ask you what your card was, and do the reveal.

I'm not telling you everything I'm doing, and you're being deceived by what I am doing.

Edited by Monte1076

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wondered what the spin would be for this terrible, reprehensible dinner would be. His apologists and lackeys came through once again. 

If Trump had dinner with Pelosi, AL Sharptoon and Upchuck Schumer, then it would really be reprehensible  ....

• Like 1