Carthage vs Pleasant Grove at Marshall Dec 2 7PM

CDAWG68

Bulldogs vs. Hawks  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye55 said:

No but they are all still playing this week while yours are sitting at the house. 

I hope PG gets to start their basketball practice next Monday. PG has always had several stud athletes, how well has that worked out for you? Carthage wins 35 to 14. Go Dawgs!!

15 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Hawkeye55 taking a shot at the Bux!  Dang…….

Hey he set himself up, I had to deliver. I knew the backlash that would follow 😂 

but.. I couldn’t resist, so bring on the hate. 

Edited by Hawkeye55

5 hours ago, MoveTheChain said:

Pleasant Grove seems to be this years Pittsburg.  Put in a new system to get the most out of the personel you got.  Pittsburg had a nice run in last year's playoffs.  This year, Pleasant Grove seems to have changed their offense, mid-season to improve their efficiency and options.  I do not see the change making any difference against Carthage.  They might be more dynamic on offense now, but their defense will not be able to contain the Dawgs.  Then you have the Carthage defense and well, checkmate.  Just did not see any "wow" atheletes playing for PG, when Gilmer played them.  They have had 2 to 3 of those on each team the last few years.  Make no mistake and do not underestimate them.  They are still coached very well by Gipson and he will get the best out his players.  I expect another 21+ point win by the Dawgs.

This will be a rented mule type whooping

Carthage and Gilmer was too close for Carthage liking even though they were never really in any danger. That being said I think the Dawgs will pounce on PG early and it won't every be close. All the D1 athletes was mentioned asking how pg is the underdog. The answer is the coaching. Scott is Bama and Josh is a decent junior college.

27 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

So I hear pg has went to the spread so do they actually fully utilize it as far as pass and run r just basically same run heavy just doing it out spread?

They went to it AFTER the Gilmer game..........So, they have not been tested yet in the new offense..........So, don't really know what they plan to do against Carthage...........Sorta like Surratt had not used a QB draw all season, but breaks it out against a tougher opponent. 

3 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

They went to it AFTER the Gilmer game..........So, they have not been tested yet in the new offense..........So, don't really know what they plan to do against Carthage...........Sorta like Surratt had not used a QB draw all season, but breaks it out against a tougher opponent. 

What tickled me was Gilmer announcers said Cuff’s not a fast runner; he’s plenty fast. 

Cuff in the open field would surprise people with his speed.  
He gets to use it more often playing baseball. 

• Like 1