Carthage vs Pleasant Grove at Marshall Dec 2 7PM

CDAWG68

Bulldogs vs. Hawks  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

41 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

If that happens and PG scores, will C&C say it was against the 1’s?  😂

It is true. It is fact. The 1’s have only given up 27 points in 13 games. Pretty astonishing. 14 of those was picking on a 2nd team corner starting due to Carthage #1 corner not being available against Brownsboro. 

That’s not C&C being a homer. Lol

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

It is true. It is fact. The 1’s have only given up 27 points in 13 games. Pretty astonishing. 14 of those was picking on a 2nd team corner starting due to Carthage #1 corner not being available against Brownsboro. 

That’s not C&C being a homer. Lol

I know.  I just like giving all you guys crap.  The Hawk Nation is super quiet this week so I’m trying keep y’all honest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I heard Coach Gibson mention that stat in his interview posted on Texarkana Gameday.  Solid interview.

Both coaches seem to have a lot of respect for each other. I don’t personally know SS but DP and his family are great people. PG will pack the house we are ready for Friday!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Both coaches seem to have a lot of respect for each other. I don’t personally know SS but DP and his family are great people. PG will pack the house we are ready for Friday!!

Are you ready for that beatdown Friday night? All I hear is how PG changed their  offense  and are whole lot better. Of course you are gonna be better playing Spring Hill, N Lamar and Pittsburgh  and LE  they are not very good teams!  

13 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

#15’s status changes things a little for the Dawg D vs PG.  If he isn’t at least 90% or doesn’t go at all, that put’s #70 starting with not much depth behind him with meaningful snaps.  I’d expect PG to test Carthage on the edges early and often.  And I can tell you from first hand experience that #2 throws better than #17 for Gilmer.  He’s not getting recruited for his arm, but don’t sleep on his ability to get the ball down the field to his WR’s & TE’s when he needs to.

He may can hit a few throws here and there but he will not beat you with his arm I'm sure that will be carthage plan to force them to try and throw the ball to win

50 minutes ago, WhyUMad said:

Are you ready for that beatdown Friday night? All I hear is how PG changed their  offense  and are whole lot better. Of course you are gonna be better playing Spring Hill, N Lamar and Pittsburgh  and LE  they are not very good teams!  

Go play w DK… that’s what is not very good. Since all you know how to do is repeat yourself, I will too.

14 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I know.  I just like giving all you guys crap.  The Hawk Nation is super quiet this week so I’m trying keep y’all honest.

No they're not lol. You just don't live close enough to them to hear it. 

• Like 2