Carthage vs Pleasant Grove at Marshall Dec 2 7PM

CDAWG68

Bulldogs vs. Hawks  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Going to show up and show out. Lol

Torrential downpour this morning slows Carthage down just a bit & PG pulls out a shocker on late field goal tonight Ol Son. 

Good luck! Maybe Surratt spots PG some points. 

carthage 42 pg 20 is my prediction.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Going to show up and show out. Lol

Torrential downpour this morning slows Carthage down just a bit & PG pulls out a shocker on late field goal tonight Ol Son. 

Pleasant Grove tried that against Daingerfield years ago. They flipped home for home and PG won. Well when Daingerfield showed up, the field was a large mud hole. Of course, the sprinklers malfunctioned according PG. It didn’t work and actually Daingerfields QB got hurt playing in that mess. So Carthage fans if you show up to Mavericks stadium and the turf is wet, PG has tried that tactic before. 

• Crybaby 1

13 minutes ago, HEFFRO3 said:

Pleasant Grove tried that against Daingerfield years ago. They flipped home for home and PG won. Well when Daingerfield showed up, the field was a large mud hole. Of course, the sprinklers malfunctioned according PG. It didn’t work and actually Daingerfields QB got hurt playing in that mess. So Carthage fans if you show up to Mavericks stadium and the turf is wet, PG has tried that tactic before. 

It will dry up quick if it is with them hawks chasing bulldawgs up and down the field throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old cause they will not let them play with the ball

36 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

I’m not seeing the 20 for PG, just because that would mean backups come on in the second half. I think Carthage wins it handily in the end, but I don’t think they will score so much so quickly that the subs take the field. 

1 hour ago, Mojo1000 said:

I’m well prepared for this game. I have my victory speech written and box of Kleenex ready for coach. 
I’m also prepared to be “that” guy in the corner of the bar at Applebee’s drinking my sorrows away after the game. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye55 said:

I’m well prepared for this game. I have my victory speech written and box of Kleenex ready for coach. 
I’m also prepared to be “that” guy in the corner of the bar at Applebee’s drinking my sorrows away after the game. 

Lol I like it. It’s good idea to have a contingency plan. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, HEFFRO3 said:

I do remember hearing about this. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Alcoholic beverages tend to ease the pain but in moderation. Just drink on game days when you’re playing Gilmer and Carthage and you should be fine. Don’t be like Spring Hill and do it every Friday night. 

• LOL! 3

40 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I’m not seeing the 20 for PG, just because that would mean backups come on in the second half. I think Carthage wins it handily in the end, but I don’t think they will score so much so quickly that the subs take the field. 

Pg is definitely good enough for a little fire power just not the juggernaut they once were. Carthage tore up Marshall and Kilgore. That is enough for me.

34 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Alcoholic beverages tend to ease the pain but in moderation. Just drink on game days when you’re playing Gilmer and Carthage and you should be fine. Don’t be like Spring Hill and do it every Friday night. 

Mojo - I’ll have you know the Panthers held the Hawks and their “new offense “ to 63 points.  I did not have any adult beverages after that game as it was better than expected.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Mojo - I’ll have you know the Panthers held the Hawks and their “new offense “ to 63 points.  I did not have any adult beverages after that game as it was better than expected.

I like glass half full kinda of guy. 

4 hours ago, HEFFRO3 said:

when was that 2000? heck of a memory you got.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

We can take over Applebee's bar after the game. Your first drink is on me, regardless of who wins. Go Dawgs!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Go ahead an open that tab