Carthage vs Pleasant Grove at Marshall Dec 2 7PM

CDAWG68

Bulldogs vs. Hawks  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

We have had some fantastic RBs over the years, but It’s been insane having 4 guys that can all come in and run the way these 4 have. And a lot of that credit also goes to the OL who have been awesome as well.

The 5th and 6th backs(starters on defense) would start at RB for probably 1/2 the 4A teams. 

Just now, cotton84 said:

The 5th and 6th backs(starters on defense) would start at RB for probably 1/2 the 4A teams. 

Those two have been huge on defense and idk that there is one player on this team that I have been more proud of watching making play after play on defense than Cabada.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

He holds on to ball to long especially if pattie going deep ends up having to slow up and wait giving defenders time to catch up

On 2 of the deep balls the ball did not come out of his hand properly, resulting in a fluttering/slower ball. 
That happens every now and then to NFL guys also. 

Great game Dawgs. 
What can you say about the Dawg O line and running backs. Over 300 yards rushing. DANG !!!

That my friends is making running lanes in a big way. 
Great job Defense, you guys have been unbelievable all year long. 
We Dawg fans are truly Blessed to have the coaches, players, students, parents, and fans at Carthage. 
Get rested and healed up Dawgs. 
God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 

9 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Speaking of stats, I want to know how many Carthage players had their helmets come off during play and had to leave the field?  Had to be 10+ times.

I’d like to know how many of those times they were pulled off.  I know of 3

43 minutes ago, jaxLEe said:

Typical response ...make fun of the district that supplies you're recruits.If they couldn't play football they wouldn't be welcome up north. 

Eventually, you will have to let all of this go and just accept reality.

Game observations… Carthage was as advertised and should win a state title this year. They will have some guys that will suit up and play on Saturdays.
 PG has some D1 kids people rave about that won’t ever step on a D1 field. But I knew that about a few before this game. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, swaha said:

Eventually, you will have to let all of this go and just accept reality.

No he doesn't  because  you dont want to hear it! PG needs to get some more  move ins from the area so they wont keep getting them beatdowns!