Carthage vs Pleasant Grove at Marshall Dec 2 7PM

CDAWG68

Bulldogs vs. Hawks  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2022 at 01:00 AM

3 hours ago, BD04 said:

I think we are all aware  that a player can move from another school  into the said district and be technically eligible to play after fulfilling UIL requirements. It's Just a loop hole in the system. So to answer your question, just because the UIL has not stepped in, does not answer my original question. Has Carthage or since you brought it up PG had players move from Other districts to play for said schools. I understand I'll probably never get a straight answer. 

3 hours ago, BD04 said:

I know what you are saying and I follow you . All im saying is, it's hard to truly respect the schools who are winning all the time who we all know it's not all home grown talent. Carthage , PG are not the first. South Lake Carrol was the whipping post for years over this stuff. It just makes it more special when you see schools be successful within their own districts and not pulling from others. Carry on...

Carthage has kids who moved in. 

Dont really care what you respect. The kids follow the rules set in place. If you want to believe that titles are somehow tainted because people don't live in one place for all 13 years their kid is in school then that's on you.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Carthage has kids who moved in. 

Dont really care what you respect. The kids follow the rules set in place. If you want to believe that titles are somehow tainted because people don't live in one place for all 13 years their kid is in school then that's on you.

With Carthage and PG both upgrading facilities, they will continue to get move ins. 

5 hours ago, swaha said:

With Carthage and PG both upgrading facilities, they will continue to get move ins. 

Without( DK) PG is not getting all the move ons in Texarkana! Most are going to Texas High.He was the one getting them guys to PG.Since the fall out with Gibson he is associated with Texas High,

16 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I think you are a crappy troll. And no one cares if it’s hard for YOU to respect anyone, you suck.

Lol! Relax honcho. No troll here. Kids going to play for other schools happens all the time. Was just trying to get some clarity from you guys up north regarding the University of Carthage. 

Edited by BD04

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I’d like to know the opinions on this game of @casualobserver70  and @MoveTheChain.

Pleasant Grove seems to be this years Pittsburg.  Put in a new system to get the most out of the personel you got.  Pittsburg had a nice run in last year's playoffs.  This year, Pleasant Grove seems to have changed their offense, mid-season to improve their efficiency and options.  I do not see the change making any difference against Carthage.  They might be more dynamic on offense now, but their defense will not be able to contain the Dawgs.  Then you have the Carthage defense and well, checkmate.  Just did not see any "wow" atheletes playing for PG, when Gilmer played them.  They have had 2 to 3 of those on each team the last few years.  Make no mistake and do not underestimate them.  They are still coached very well by Gipson and he will get the best out his players.  I expect another 21+ point win by the Dawgs.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BD04 said:

Lol! Relax honcho. No troll here. Kids going to play for other schools happens all the time. Was just trying to get some clarity from you guys up north regarding the University of Carthage. 

This is me chilled. Don’t need to relax to point out a jackwagon like you. Go back in the closet and do what you were doing before Friday. 

Edited by mikehoncho
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MoveTheChain said:

Just did not see any "wow" atheletes playing for PG, when Gilmer played them.  

Thought I read somewhere their QB has an offer from Texas Tech and one of their RBs has one from Auburn. That sounds like “wow” to me.

Am I mistaken about the offers?

26 minutes ago, Hawkeye55 said:

The QB going as an athlete, probably DB, I don’t see him playing QB in college. 
#3-D3 academic offer

#15- Auburn #40 multiple offers

#44 UTSA #75- not sure he has offer

75 has offer from Baylor 

40 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Pretty sure #2, #3, #15, #40, #44, & #75 all have at least one D1 offer.

Gee, I guess Carthage can plan on playing round ball, after this coming weekend.  Sounds like PG is absolutely loaded.  Were all of these D1 players out with injuries, when they played Gilmer?  

48 minutes ago, MoveTheChain said:

Gee, I guess Carthage can plan on playing round ball, after this coming weekend.  Sounds like PG is absolutely loaded.  Were all of these D1 players out with injuries, when they played Gilmer?  

No but they are all still playing this week while yours are sitting at the house. 

Edited by Hawkeye55
  • LOL! 1
  • Wow 2

• Wild74 changed the title to Carthage vs Pleasant Grove at Marshall Dec 2 7PM