Silsbee vs Cuero

Sportsfanatic1

Silsbee vs. Cuero  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Quarterfinal

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, silsbee92 said:

Wow.  Don't miss this much.

Maybe not but it's true if Cuervo wouldn't have been moved over it would have been really bad with wos being the dumpster fire it was this year jasper not really any good those were the only 2 other then silsbee that could have claimed to have been pretty good in the past 

1 minute ago, bansheefan03 said:

I'll take back what I said about region 3 being bad was a little harsh I will say you have 1 r 2 that could be good and the rest are just average that compete well with each other but not with a good team

I know I expect the winner of this one to handle Wimberly next round. 

• Like 1

This was hard to watch. Hard to tell who the better team is so far b/c they keep shooting themselves in the foot.; Can't believe with Cuero getting the ball first in the second half, best athletes, own 40, 42 secs left and you take a KNEE! Cuero is going to come back and win. No killer instinct from coach.

Just now, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Silsbee coaching staff is well, not very good.

25 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

after that first half. I'm not too sure about that anymore

TBH before the game started I was expecting Silsbee to run away with this game.  But Now I feel like I've both underestimated Cuero and overestimated the winner of this game going into whoever they face next week. lol

• LOL! 1

39 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

This was hard to watch. Hard to tell who the better team is so far b/c they keep shooting themselves in the foot.; Can't believe with Cuero getting the ball first in the second half, best athletes, own 40, 42 secs left and you take a KNEE! Cuero is going to come back and win. No killer instinct from coach.

Silsbee is the WAY more talented team.

Cuero is the "better" coached.

8 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

TBH before the game started I was expecting Silsbee to run away with this game.  But Now I feel like I've both underestimated Cuero and overestimated the winner of this game going into whoever they face next week. lol

Silsbee has had their chances to put this away. Just bad coaching.

• Like 1