NewtonNation

Harmony vs Newton  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Newton

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

Harmony fan here, I would be lying if I told y’all I expected to play Newton this year. I tried to find some video of Newton to see what they do offensively and defensively but only found pre-district highlights. Judging off that video they blitz a lot and the Qb does everything on offense. 

Newton has done exactly what they were supposed to do to this point in the season. Harmony has beaten 3 teams they were supposed to lose too. Harmony has made history for their program and they’re playing with house money. 

They may not have a chance to beat Newton but the Harmony team will believe they have a chance. The coaches have shown they can prepare the team for each test and I’m excited to watch them get a shot. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCkDgdC/ couple highlights for you to see

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

So what was your honest opinion on Daingerfield having no defense? 😂 just curious. But that game had you on the edge of your seat I know it did 😂 yall should roll easily down harmony lane

That was me saying that, tigernationfan and I was just blowing hot air. That was quite a nail biter, a great game, the shame to that was somebody had to lose.

1 hour ago, mightyeagle said:

Game won't even be close,Be lucky if you keep Newton below 42

Well that wasn’t your original argument. You said “Harmony can’t play on the same field with Newton”. Even if Newton scores 42 Harmony will indeed play on the same field with Newton. 

1 hour ago, Purpleforever said:

That was me saying that, tigernationfan and I was just blowing hot air. That was quite a nail biter, a great game, the shame to that was somebody had to lose.

Your right 😂 but it hurts bad bad bad on our end, losing by 4 on the 10 yard line and knowing we got 3 receivers who are really good but we just couldn't make contact.  I think I would have rather lost by 20 than just 4 and should have been able to punch it in but couldn't.  Congrats to Newton on the stand-up hold on defense.  They never held us that good all night until when it counted 😂 

57 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

How is Harmony OLine/DLINE? I think Newton has to be the heavy favorite, but if Harmony Lines can hold their own, it could be an exciting game. 

I think the speed is what will kill them looks like they have some pretty big boys but it's hard to play aginst guys that can run that's what makes us and daingerfield games so exciting everyone is so fast on both sides who's going to get the first step is what it comes down to

1 hour ago, FIGNEWTON said:

I think the speed is what will kill them looks like they have some pretty big boys but it's hard to play aginst guys that can run that's what makes us and daingerfield games so exciting everyone is so fast on both sides who's going to get the first step is what it comes down to

I agree. No way Harmony can shut down both sides. Historically, Newton wants to pound the ball. I think you have to commit to stopping the run and make them beat you over the top. Passes can be picked/overthrown/underthrown etc. but if you let Newton run for 4 yards a carry, it’s checkmate.

Just my opinion!

• Like 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Region 3 Finals Harmony vs Newton Harmony 36 Newton 22 Final