Region 3 Finals Harmony vs Newton Harmony 36 Newton 22 Final

NewtonNation

Harmony vs Newton  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Newton

This poll is closed to new votes

Yeah I am the lone wolf talking, but I know a little more than you think, and our record, not recode, doesn't mean a thing, even DF didn't get to see this QB, I promise you it is on like donkey kong and I ain't even scared to say it. Hell Df held ya'll to 16, they couldn't do that to Harmony with 2 backup QBs playing

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tiger1965 said:

Yeah I am the lone wolf talking, but I know a little more than you think, and our record, not recode, doesn't mean a thing, even DF didn't get to see this QB, I promise you it is on like donkey kong and I ain't even scared to say it. Hell Df held ya'll to 16, they couldn't do that to Harmony with 2 backup QBs playing

Lol yall going to get smoked in the first half don't got the athletes sorryĀ 

1 minute ago, tiger1965 said:

Yeah and you got lucky and survived DF, so I hope your coaches and team are looking ahead like you are.

iRock are you telling me it is easy getting to the 4th round of the playoffs, dang you must be pretty young or at least pretty stupid.

Well let's see who's normally in the 4th round Newton Daingerfield are waskom but out of the 3 we all got rings lol 11 between us and Daingerfield so welcome to big boy footballĀ 

• Like 1

Ya us and daingerfield can do that we both have the backing in the šŸ† case to talk like that to each other but being your first time to the 4th round and your record being what it is just don't give you the backing you need to come in here talking smack cause you going to look dumb when you get exposed FridayĀ 

3 minutes ago, tiger1965 said:

Good thing is if Harmony loses it is expected, if we even come close to beating the ALMIGHTY NEWTON we are a success LOLĀ 

And what did daingerfield score on yall o it was 48 sorry what did they score on us 12 and everyone they played in district they smoked and the last 2 games was kinda close if I was a betting man I would say they prepared for Newton probably 2 weeks and just out played the other two teams they beat the last two weeks šŸ¤”Ā 

Ā 

So the only thing that allows you to be proud or confident is PAST years? Are the same kids on your team this year that won those trophies? The thing is I hope that most people in Newton are more humble than you and proud of THIS team and not the past. You would be surprised how many first time teams make it past the 4th round. Thing is I am proud of how far they have gotten win or lose this week but even if they beat Newton I can assure you I will never talk Sh_tĀ  because I am proud of our boys and will not talk crap about other young men.

8 minutes ago, tiger1965 said:

Good thing is if Harmony loses it is expected, if we even come close to beating the ALMIGHTY NEWTON we are a success LOLĀ 

Not almighty at all just our year we have lost many times it sucks just got to do better next year good thing we have great kids coming up every year after this year we will be rebuilding and in 2 years you will get what we got now another great teamĀ 

3 minutes ago, tiger1965 said:

So the only thing that allows you to be proud or confident is PAST years? Are the same kids on your team this year that won those trophies? The thing is I hope that most people in Newton are more humble than you and proud of THIS team and not the past. You would be surprised how many first time teams make it past the 4th round. Thing is I am proud of how far they have gotten win or lose this week but even if they beat Newton I can assure you I will never talk Sh_tĀ  because I am proud of our boys and will not talk crap about other young men.

You came in here talking crap šŸ˜† that's why we are having this conversation but when you have pride that's what your supposed to do the kids ain't out there on the field picking flowers are they no they will be jawing to each other all night everyone is going to support a team win are loose it's your team and your kids that's what we do but we don't all get a trophy

7 minutes ago, tiger1965 said:

Again I say, I hope your coaches feel the same way you doĀ 

O they will be ready for ya don't worry you will get to see us on Friday it's all going to be ok got to stay out your feelings to emotional it's a football forum šŸ—‘ will be talked lolĀ 

13 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

How is Harmony OLine/DLINE? I think Newton has to be the heavy favorite, but if Harmony Lines can hold their own, it could be an exciting game.Ā 
Ā 

They played 3 down and 2 linebackers vs West Rusk. Harmony took a 10 point lead into the half and the Raiders went away from the run game.Ā 
I expect Harmony would play more bodies in the box to try and slow down the run. They will play their corners in man and if you can hit the deep ball theyā€™ll tip their cap and play on.Ā 
Ā 

On offense the oline has played much better as the season has gone on. They have run the ball on everyone, they really gashed Dangerfield right up the middle but they were able to get outside on New Waverly and Hooks.Ā 
Ā 

The most exciting thing about this Harmony team is obviously how well theyā€™ve played the last 3 weeks but theyā€™ve done it differently each week. The coaches do a good job with their game planning and the kids have executed well.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Region 3 Finals Harmony vs Newton Harmony 36 Newton 22 Final