NewtonNation

Harmony vs Newton  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Newton

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, BIG RED said:

Nah, I just believe in my son and our team…. probably just like you.

‘Been a great year so far for every team that’s still in it. I like a little trash talk, just hope everyone remembers that these are high school kids we’re talking about

Yes they are kids but we ain't going home this Friday 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

The Noobs are out in red I see lol. To be expected I suppose. Welcome to Smoaky. Pro Tip #1 - Save your password in your notes in your phone. Gonna be hard to remember it between Friday night and two a days next season. 

That's no lie lol

I gotta say.....Harmony has come a long, long way from whatever they were before the season started. They were abysmal in the pistol flex they ran against us in the scrimmage. If you woulda told me they would still be standing in round 4, I woulda slapped ya. But they switched to the spread the next week and the build up began. Very impressive season guys, I mean it. But I just don't see it going any farther.....Newton will be way too much. Congrats on making school history though. Something to be proud of. 

• Like 3

Daingerfield was able to run against Newton because Deco is quick and small and was able to get under and around the defenders. Harmony won't have that and will have to go through the defense. They won't be able to. Even though Daingerfield couldn't hit the open recievers Newton still had pretty good coverage against their speed. Harmony won't have that speed to get open. #6 for Newton will get yds and if Harmony manages to stop him then the QB is not scared to air it out. Just my opinion from a fan who has seen each team play against Daingerfield. I'm going with Newton 54- Harmony 7

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

Congratulations to Harmony on making history for your school.  Great Job. 👍 If you were to win this game I would pull for yall the rest of the way. Until then I'm behind our Newton Eagles who are making history for themselves. May the best Team Win 🏆 🙏 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

The Noobs are out in red I see lol. To be expected I suppose. Welcome to Smoaky. Pro Tip #1 - Save your password in your notes in your phone. Gonna be hard to remember it between Friday night and two a days next season. 

Look at this green Eagle talking smack from his round 1 exit. 😂😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

Look at this green Eagle talking smack from his round 1 exit. 😂😂

Felt good didn't it? To be able to talk smack and it have at least a tiny bit of muscle behind it for a change? Imagine what it would feel like if yall were ever good enough to get out of the region.........which hasn't happened since the doors opened on ole Harmony High long, long ago. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NewtonNation said:

You don't want to get Eagle8 going! 

Never strung together more than 2 playoff wins in a row until this year and wanna pop off at the mouth.....I hope we schedule them for homecoming next realignment 

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Felt good didn't it? To be able to talk smack and it have at least a tiny bit of muscle behind it for a change? Imagine what it would feel like if yall were ever good enough to get out of the region.........which hasn't happened since the doors opened on ole Harmony High long, long ago. 

Yeah gotta get it in while we can. Nobody wants to talk smack in our best sports, so I had to get one in and y’all being Eagles too was just too good a shot to not take. 

2 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Yeah gotta get it in while we can. Nobody wants to talk smack in our best sports, so I had to get one in and y’all being Eagles too was just too good a shot to not take. 

Take it while ya can.....think yall have beaten us like one time since man first created a football. And Overstreet was hurt at QB for us. Lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

Looking back at the history books, this is Newton's 13th trip to the region finals in the last 25 years and 15th in school history. We've always had success but averaging 4 rounds deep every other year for the last 25 years is awesome! We are very spoiled as Newton fans. 

Ya we have very high expectations every year down are not cause there is always a couple of kids that just might be able to carry us that extra mile lol

• Wild74 changed the title to Region 3 Finals Harmony vs Newton Harmony 36 Newton 22 Final