Region 3 Finals Harmony vs Newton Harmony 36 Newton 22 Final

NewtonNation

Harmony vs Newton  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Newton

This poll is closed to new votes

Since EagleBorn has been suspended there is a hole here on Smoaky. I’d like to try fill that hole and say that both of these teams would lose to Tatum and that Harmony doesn’t have a chance this week.   He would also probably point out that anyone with less than 10 posts will go back into hiding this Friday. 

Edited by GWBears01

19 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Since EagleBorn has been suspended there is a hole here on Smoaky. I’d like to try fill that hole and say that both of these teams would lose to Tatum and that Harmony doesn’t have a chance this week.   He would also probably point out that anyone with less than 10 posts will go back into hiding this Friday. 

Beat em boff by fiddy lol.

#FreeEB

Edited by Eagle8
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, NewtonNation said:

Looking back at the history books, this is Newton's 13th trip to the region finals in the last 25 years and 15th in school history. We've always had success but averaging 4 rounds deep every other year for the last 25 years is awesome! We are very spoiled as Newton fans. 

I remember what it was like. Got a feeling Keeling gonna get us back to that point sooner rather than later. 

3 hours ago, BringBacktheVEER said:

I sure hope so.  I want y'all to cash those checks y'all been writing.

Yall aint gonna be able to stand us if Keeling gets us back to the promise land lol.

Edited by Eagle8

If Harmony is going to win they have to take care of the ball and stay ahead of the chains on offense. Do what you’ve been doing and grind out long time consuming touchdown drives. 
On defense they have to limit explosive touchdowns and force Newton to go on long drives to score. Get stops in the redzone. Keep your head down and just keep playing. 

• Wild74 changed the title to Region 3 Finals Harmony vs Newton Harmony 36 Newton 22 Final