Region 3 Finals Harmony vs Newton Harmony 36 Newton 22 Final

NewtonNation

Harmony vs Newton  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Newton

This poll is closed to new votes

Is this an adult forum or a teenagerā€™s forum? Not sure with all the mud-slingingā€¦
Both teams have worked hard to get where they are. Neither team should be degraded by some of the comments people have made. If you havenā€™t watched the films, you have no idea of some of the dirty plays going on. Ā I say that because if what happens (and is allowed to happen) happened to you, a fight would occur and some ejections would take place. If you are a good team, you donā€™t have to play dirty to win.

Someone mentioned being humbleā€¦ some definitely are not. Win or lose, his character will show and fewer colleges will take a look. We donā€™t want that representing our team.Ā 
Ā 

Harmony has good size up front. They use it well in the offense they run. They can wear you down and bust a big play. Ive seen it. That being said. Ive also seen the Figs. This could be a battle šŸ¤”Ā  but honestly I see Newton winning by 40+ if they're not on a hangover from the dawg fight last week.Ā 

I will be watching this one closely šŸ‘€Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Harmony has good size up front. They use it well in the offense they run. They can wear you down and bust a big play. Ive seen it. That being said. Ive also seen the Figs. This could be a battle šŸ¤”Ā  but honestly I see Newton winning by 40+ if they're not on a hangover from the dawg fight last week.Ā 

I will be watching this one closely šŸ‘€Ā 

Ā 

Is harmony running the slot-t or still spread ?

• Wild74 changed the title to Region 3 Finals Harmony vs Newton Harmony 36 Newton 22 Final