NewtonNation

Harmony vs Newton  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Newton

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/28/2022 at 8:38 AM, FridayNightLightss said:

I’ve seen newton and I’ve seen harmony 2-3 times. This game won’t be close . Harmony had an easy route to get this far . But will lose by 40 Friday .. Way to slow 

Dang and the road just gets easier LOL

On 11/28/2022 at 3:51 PM, FIGNEWTON said:

Harmony 55 Newton 0 that's my prediction for the week the red eagles going to smoke us they have improved over the last 3 weeks playing aginst the district Champs that they played on there side of the bracket and we are getting worse giving up 12 points to daingerfield and only scoring 16 

And now you gave up 36 to those lowely Harmony red eagles 🤣

I tried to tell you about tha QB didn't I

On 11/26/2022 at 11:42 PM, FIGNEWTON said:

You the lone wolf taking and it's not going to help lol your recode speaks for itself self aginst the teams yall have beat lol 

When you know you know, try to tell you about that QB, you just wouldn't listen

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

How’s it feel to make a fool out of yourself? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ll be just fine. 
Better than the baby blue. 
Never won a thing and living vicariously through a team that killed your dreams a week ago?

Proud for Harmony. They’ve never been this far and still….doing things WR could never do 

5 hours ago, itsallheart said:

Lots of crow being eaten in this topic lol.  Makes me laugh to read back at all the people that gave Harmony Zero chance.  lol where those people hiding now?

I don't see anything but people giving Harmony respect. Let's not kid ourselves......they've broken the mold. On paper, they shoulda exited weeks ago. Credit that to the coaches and sheer will of the boys. They aren't supposed to be this deep and a team with nothing to lose is a dangerous team. It's a pure Cinderella story and that kinda program will have so much area support behind them that it's unreal. They haven't ever created enough success for anyone to have become a hater or grow envious of them. Kick back and enjoy it guys, eat it all up while its there.....everybody will be behind you right now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tiger1965 said:

Hmmm

I've said my piece....gave respect where it's due.....and I'm on the red Eagle train as it represents East Texas against the other 3 corners of the state. I'd stop digging up posts where folks doubted yall and just let people jump on the train......the supports coming if folks will just shut up and let it come. Harmony is having a story book season.....let's see what kinda ending the boys wanna write. Go Red Eagles. 

6 hours ago, BlackBeard said:

Are you shocked?  I know most are. 

If you had read any of my posts over the last few pages instead of going back pages finding stuff to dig up..... you'd see the respect given. Everybody is shocked....hell, even Harmony. 

22 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

All the folks who doubted harmony are now telling the few fans they have on here to chill out and relax... 🤣 

Had they loss, the same ones would be singing different tunes and yelling "I told you" ... congrats harmony go represent 

Exactly right I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much crow in one thread since I’ve been on here