NewtonNation

Harmony vs Newton  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Newton

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, BlackBeard said:

It's amazing how one kid can impact a game so much at the 3A and 2A level.  

It isn’t just that he is an excellent athlete, because he definitely is, but he has also stayed humble and has the respect and friendship of the team. It’s never “me” or “I” in any of the sports he excels in it is always WE.  He is an admirable leader. Most of those boys are juniors and have looked forward to and worked for this together since pee wee football.  They really are just a great group of boys all the way around, and by that I mean their character.   They are deserving of every W they have earned so far and then some!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jed Whitaker, Alan Metzel, Darren Webb, Griff Mauldin, Mike & Terry Pirtle. I think Ronnie McNeel came in 8th grade. I’m missing a name or two, but that was the coaching staff back in junior high/high school. 

On 11/27/2022 at 12:05 AM, iRockNewbzz said:

You could have 8 different QBs, ain't gonna matter. Easiest road to get to this point, and now Harmony will get embarrassed Friday. Congrats Newton, well done!

Why is it we didn't hear from you or figgy boy after the game, come eat your crow like I would have had ya'll been as good as you thought you were.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2022 at 12:24 PM, sumospud said:

On any given Friday. Do not under estimate both teams. These young men are all in it to win. 2016 Newton was a heavy favorite to advance to the state semi-finals but lost to Arp 13-6. Like I said any given Friday. Good Luck to both teams.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud  

Well looks like I was right. Great season Newton. Keep rolling Harmony. 

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

Harmony Nation is bursting with pride at what our players and coaches have accomplished thus far. My son is a starting senior on this squad and I’m so proud for him to be a part of this. Great season for Newton and the other teams we’ve played.  

GO BIG RED !!!!

• Like 3