Jeremy Jenkins COY

SimmerDown

They lost every preseason game they played. Then they succeeded in a bad district: Hughes Springs 3-8, New Diana 2-8, EF 2-8, Queen City 4-6, and a down Waskom 6-5 but dominated by the one good team in their district D Field. They have however made a good run in the playoffs but the difference is Harmony didn't pull daingerfield in round 2 like normal since they were in the same district this year. They were able to pull a better matchup and then they played an over rated west rusk teams whose defense is bad. They have had a really good run and they are doing well in playoffs!!

2 hours ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

Funny that the Harmony people were ripping him at the beginning of the year....GOOD TIMES!

There aren’t many Harmony people on here at least not since about week 5. I’ll bet the Harmony people you’re referring to didn’t have kids at Harmony. 

22 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

There aren’t many Harmony people on here at least not since about week 5. I’ll bet the Harmony people you’re referring to didn’t have kids at Harmony. 

My gene pool hasn’t graced the glorious halls of James Poole Elementary or the Rock Building in 20 some odd years. I’ll say congrats to Coach Jenkins and the boys. Even throw in a Go Big Red. I’ll be civil enough to not let my other thoughts and opinions deter from their accomplishments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2022 at 10:24 AM, theprodigy said:

They lost every preseason game they played. Then they succeeded in a bad district: Hughes Springs 3-8, New Diana 2-8, EF 2-8, Queen City 4-6, and a down Waskom 6-5 but dominated by the one good team in their district D Field. They have however made a good run in the playoffs but the difference is Harmony didn't pull daingerfield in round 2 like normal since they were in the same district this year. They were able to pull a better matchup and then they played an over rated west rusk teams whose defense is bad. They have had a really good run and they are doing well in playoffs!!

All this to say you were wrong. Congratulations. Btw overrated WR played Harmony a better game than big bad Newton. 

• Wow 1

On 11/28/2022 at 10:24 AM, theprodigy said:

And they just keep getting lucky I guess with the teams they are drawing each week LOL

8 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

All this to say you were wrong. Congratulations. Btw overrated WR played Harmony a better game than big bad Newton. 

Still not wrong those are facts. Their district was terrible that is a fact! Daingerfield beat them in district instead of the normal second round that is a fact! West rusk was over rated cause of their defense! They gave up 30 Plus to grand saline arp and Troup! Then at the end I agreed and said they are having a great run in the playoffs which they are! Nice try 

1 minute ago, theprodigy said:

Still not wrong those are facts. Their district was terrible that is a fact! Daingerfield beat them in district instead of the normal second round that is a fact! West rusk was over rated cause of their defense! They gave up 30 Plus to grand saline arp and Troup! Then at the end I agreed and said they are having a great run in the playoffs which they are! Nice try 

All this to say that you’re wrong, again. BTW Harmony was without their starting QB against DF. That might make just a little difference ya think? DF would want no part of Harmony right now. 

2 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

All this to say that you’re wrong, again. BTW Harmony was without their starting QB against DF. That might make just a little difference ya think? DF would want no part of Harmony right now. 

DF don’t shy away from anyone! You’re talking bout a program with years of success they dang sure ain’t scared of anyone lol! Seahorn is a great athlete! Yes he would make a difference but your defense still gave up 42! DF has been harmonys kryptonite and they got past them and now are rolling all which I stated thanks for pointing that out 

Edited by theprodigy
  • Crybaby 1

On 11/26/2022 at 10:21 PM, SimmerDown said:

Harmony HC Jeremy Jenkins is COY and it ain’t close .   If you keep up you know this is true.   

Not many keep up. Most are never seen once their team gets knocked out. But I agree. Harmony is best team to come out of their district and for absolutely sure best team in region. But hey, we always have ‘83. 😂😂

Without a doubt, Coach Jenkins deserves all the praise and credit that he is receiving and will receive.  I would also hope though that he would be the first to credit Coach Russell for the part that he has played as well in the development of the athletes at Harmony and their football program.

Congratulations to Harmony on their success so far and keep living the dream!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Without a doubt, Coach Jenkins deserves all the praise and credit that he is receiving and will receive.  I would also hope though that he would be the first to credit Coach Russell for the part that he has played as well in the development of the athletes at Harmony and their football program.

Congratulations to Harmony on their success so far and keep living the dream!

A local news station interviewed him this past week at practice and that’s exactly what he did. 
If I can find it I’ll post it. 

• Like 2