If poor white history was taught in schools it would end racism within 10 years.

ctown81

15 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

These revisionist history kooks are as bad as the Flat Earth Society with their network of blogs and manufactured unverified phony "evidence" .... Somebody makes an unverified declaration about something they have absolutely no proof of and it's considered evidence to their kook following ....

https://uncommonwealth.virginiamemory.com/blog/2022/09/14/the-measuring-rod-for-southern-history/

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Why are you talking about it?   To bring us all together or to divide us further?

The reason I'm bring this up is b/c THIS was a huge cause of the divide as I've stated on this thread earlier in a post. The Elites were afraid of a class war and created this divided to prevent one. During Antebellum south, poor whites and slaves were not divided like today. After the War, blacks and whites worked together to end sharecropping and that's when this came about. The purpose of me doing this is to show how manufactured the divide was and we should NOT be divided. I thought showing others facts would show how we shouldn't divide but you saw the reaction i got from Colmes and Kirk.

Just now, ctown81 said:

The reason I'm bring this up is b/c THIS was a huge cause of the divide as I've stated on this thread earlier in a post. The Elites were afraid of a class war and created this divided to prevent one. During Antebellum south, poor whites and slaves were not divided like today. After the War, blacks and whites worked together to end sharecropping and that's when this came about. The purpose of me doing this is to show how manufactured the divide was and we should NOT be divided. I thought showing others facts would show how we shouldn't divide but you saw the reaction i got from Colmes and Kirk.

The elites have always tried to keep us divided.  There have been a few who have tried to point this out to the masses - MLK, JFK, RFK, Trump, etc....

They have been either executed or censored by the elites.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

The elites have always tried to keep us divided.  There have been a few who have tried to point this out to the masses - MLK, JFK, RFK, Trump, etc....

They have been either executed or censored by the elites.

Both of these are opinions 

Honestly the only thing I got from Trump was a big divide. 

As far as MLK he was placed by the elites to assimilate blacks. basically a gate keeper to keep us in check. It's so funny when I did a study on him well not funny but you know what I mean, he didn't get assassinated until he spoke out against economic equality for ALL.

Numbers for those "Math" teachers......:rofl:

https://www.nps.gov/civilwar/facts.htm

https://socialequity.duke.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/8.10.20.pdf

. In the 1850 census, of the 6,184,477 white folk in the slave States, only 347,525 were listed as owners,

In the 1860 Census, which is on the eve of the Civil War, there were 393,975 slave owners in the United States out of a total population of 31,183,582, or 1.26 percent of the population.

Looking just at the slave states then, there were 393,975 slave owners in the slave states out of a population of 12,240,293. So this means that 3.22 percent of the population of the 15 slave states were slave owners.

“But we have to remember that only free people owned slaves, and that the total population of the slave states included enslaved people themselves, so we have to adjust our numbers to reflect only free people. Therefore, the 393,975 slave owners were out of a free population of 8,289,782, or 4.75 percent of the free population of the slave states being slave owners,”

The confederacy’s 11 states had 316,632 slave owners out of a free population of 5,582,222. This equals 5.67 percent of the free population of the confederacy were slave owners.

The 642,427 total Union casualties have been divided accordingly:

• 110,100 killed in battle
  • 224,580 diseases
  • 275,174 wounded in action
  • 30,192 prisoners of war

The 483,026 total Confederate casualties have been divided accordingly:

• 94,000 killed in battle
  • 164,000 diseases
  • 194,026 wounded in action
  • 31,000 prisoners of war
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Numbers for those "Math" teachers......:rofl:

https://www.nps.gov/civilwar/facts.htm

https://socialequity.duke.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/8.10.20.pdf

. In the 1850 census, of the 6,184,477 white folk in the slave States, only 347,525 were listed as owners,

In the 1860 Census, which is on the eve of the Civil War, there were 393,975 slave owners in the United States out of a total population of 31,183,582, or 1.26 percent of the population.

Looking just at the slave states then, there were 393,975 slave owners in the slave states out of a population of 12,240,293. So this means that 3.22 percent of the population of the 15 slave states were slave owners.

“But we have to remember that only free people owned slaves, and that the total population of the slave states included enslaved people themselves, so we have to adjust our numbers to reflect only free people. Therefore, the 393,975 slave owners were out of a free population of 8,289,782, or 4.75 percent of the free population of the slave states being slave owners,”

The confederacy’s 11 states had 316,632 slave owners out of a free population of 5,582,222. This equals 5.67 percent of the free population of the confederacy were slave owners.

The 642,427 total Union casualties have been divided accordingly:

• 110,100 killed in battle
  • 224,580 diseases
  • 275,174 wounded in action
  • 30,192 prisoners of war

The 483,026 total Confederate casualties have been divided accordingly:

• 94,000 killed in battle
  • 164,000 diseases
  • 194,026 wounded in action
  • 31,000 prisoners of war

Translation a lot of poor whites. Odds are those men they built statues of, probably wouldn't have associated with your great grands

Edited by ctown81

7 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Translation a lot of poor whites. Odds are those men they built statues of, probably wouldn't have associated with your great grands

More than likely they wouldn't have, considering most of my great grands were in another country or yankees. :rofl:

Just now, ctown81 said:

As far as MLK he was placed by the elites to assimilate blacks. basically a gate keeper to keep us in check. It's so funny when I did a study on him well not funny but you know what I mean, he didn't get assassinated until he spoke out against economic equality for ALL.

I'm not a huge Trump fanboy.  I do respect a lot of what he did.  He used to be a darling of the media and the community....until he became a Republican.  He did let the masses know that the whole system is rigged.  Did you see Dave Chappelle SNL monologue?  Pretty interesting.

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Seems as though your 3rd to last word called me out. If you were talking about the flag wavers, it should have been "their great grands"--but since you used the word "your" in response to my stuff, I have to figure you are talking to me....would you think anything otherwise? 

20 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Unfortunately you're right and it's sad to me bc they're waving the flag if their oppressors. Thay thinking is the result of the Confederate widows who were losing influence and rewrote the history books. I know we spoke privately about this before. Ever since the inception of this country the military has been full of poor people trying to put food on the table and not necessarily joining because they believe in the cause. Poor people in this country have been fighting against their interest during this country's entire history.

A lot of whites don't realize how oppressed their families were which was by design because the elite ruling class knew that is blacks and whites banded together it will start a class war which is a worse thing to them. 

Never heard Latino power before but as far as black power. That came out in 60s to try to empower an oppressed people and at no point did it mean ending another race. On the other hand, the majority of the groups yelling white power are hate groups who have done horrible things to minorities. 

Come to Houston, and you'll hear and see it.  At the Astros WS Parade there were several there with banners.  The media just doesn't report on it, because that would be racist.  

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I have not ever said that slavery was not a minor reason for secession, because it was still legal in the U.S..  Even Lincoln had no intention to end slavery, and has stated so.  One of his reasons for freeing slaves was to win the Civil War.  It is the left today and revisionists of History that want to make the Civil War only about slavery.  Had the south stayed in the Union during Lincoln's Presidency and he tried to emancipate the slaves he would have been impeached and removed from office. Abolitionists in the North weren't as prevalent as many people think.  Their numbers were few, yet they had a large sway politically.  Martin Luther King Jr. himself stated the Northerners were more racist than southerners.  What is strange to me is I thought Boston would be labeled the most racist city in America, and it's not even in the top 10, but they all are in Blue States.  Most Racist Cities in America 2022 (worldpopulationreview.com)

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

We had already been divided before Trump.  As I've stated also on here many times America isn't even close to how people were more accepting of one another in the 80's and 90's.  The left changed all of that.  

• Thanks 1

Donald Trump was always well respected by black leaders and the media in America ... they even honored him for what he did for them over they years ... until he ran for president as a republican  .... then he immediately became an anti black American racist .... tru storie ....

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It is the left today and revisionists of History that want to make the Civil War only about slavery. 

I agree with your post except this part. The revisionist history was saying it was not about slavery That's what I wanted you to read from that book. You read the letters of secession I think it's all but one that doesn't list slavery as the main reason.

Not shocked by Boston at all. I hear stories about them and plus in the north you had a lot of escaped slaves who came and took jobs because they were more skilled laborers.

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Seems as though your 3rd to last word called me out. If you were talking about the flag wavers, it should have been "their great grands"--but since you used the word "your" in response to my stuff, I have to figure you are talking to me....would you think anything otherwise? 

You really just over analyzed that on a level that I can't even fathom.

5 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

We had already been divided before Trump.  As I've stated also on here many times America isn't even close to how people were more accepting of one another in the 80's and 90's.  The left changed all of that.  

Maybe on your end from your perspective people are more accepting but it was even worse than the '80s and '90s.  Thing is minorities have always known that this country has been divided but I think whites are seeing it because now whites are being divided. Y'all just now getting to the party lol

Just now, ctown81 said:

Maybe on your end from your perspective people are more accepting but it was even worse than the '80s and '90s.  Thing is minorities have always known that this country has been divided but I think whites are seeing it because now whites are being divided. Y'all just now getting to the party lol

Who is dividing us?

18 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I could see how things had changed from the early to mid 70's, and now we seem to be going retrograde.  

On 11/28/2022 at 6:10 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Donald Trump was always well respected by black leaders and the media in America ... they even honored him for what he did for them over they years ... until he ran for president as a republican  .... then he immediately became an anti black American racist .... tru storie ....

Who are these black leaders you speak of? I must not have been invited to that meeting. Had no Idea we had leaders. 

31 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Who are these black leaders you speak of? I must not have been invited to that meeting. Had no Idea we had leaders. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

List of awards and honors received by Donald Trump

Halls of Fame
200px-Donald_Trump_star_Hollywood_Walk_o
Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Media
State/Local
International

Nhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_honors_received_by_Donald_Trump

Trump Honored with 'Bipartisan Justice Award' by Black Leaders for Criminal Justice Reform

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-honored-bipartisan-justice-award-black-leaders-criminal-justice-reform/

21 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

List of awards and honors received by Donald Trump

Halls of Fame
200px-Donald_Trump_star_Hollywood_Walk_o
Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Media
State/Local
International

Nhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_honors_received_by_Donald_Trump

Trump Honored with 'Bipartisan Justice Award' by Black Leaders for Criminal Justice Reform

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-honored-bipartisan-justice-award-black-leaders-criminal-justice-reform/

Like I said, who designated these people as black leaders? I knew who you were talking about but I've never known ANY black person in my life who called these men leaders. Rosa is important to black history but was never considered a leader. I'll address the second part of your post later. Just want to end this black leader nonsense. Have you ever me ONE black person who said, "that's our leader". For yall to hate MSM so much, you take their information and run with it when it comes to black people. For some odd reason, any negative info or stereotypical info can be trusted by MSM but no one else.