If poor white history was taught in schools it would end racism within 10 years.

ctown81

Just now, ctown81 said:

Like I said, who designated these people as black leaders? I knew who you were talking about but I've never known ANY black person in my life who called these men leaders. Rosa is important to black history but was never considered a leader. I'll address the second part of your post later. Just want to end this black leader nonsense. Have you ever me ONE black person who said, "that's our leader". For yall to hate MSM so much, you take their information and run with it when it comes to black people. For some odd reason, any negative info or stereotypical info can be trusted by MSM but no one else.

Who are the leaders in the community?  

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Like I said, who designated these people as black leaders? I knew who you were talking about but I've never known ANY black person in my life who called these men leaders. Rosa is important to black history but was never considered a leader. I'll address the second part of your post later. Just want to end this black leader nonsense. Have you ever me ONE black person who said, "that's our leader". For yall to hate MSM so much, you take their information and run with it when it comes to black people. For some odd reason, any negative info or stereotypical info can be trusted by MSM but no one else.

They were self proclaimed leaders and vouched for and trumpeted for decades by the liberal media ... every time a black conservative or centrist leader tried to emerged, they were quickly poo pooed by the radical left wing "acknowledged" black leaders, politicians and the liberal media  .... the black masses in America have generally always acknowledged Jesse Jackson, Sharpton and others like them as black leaders .... if they haven't,  as you suggest, their silence is deafening  .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

They were self proclaimed leaders

THanks for proving my point.

the black masses in America have generally always acknowledged Jesse Jackson, Sharpton and others like them as black leaders .... if they haven't,  as you suggest, their silence is deafening  .....

Did we acknowledge this or did we remain silent. I'm confused. So we need to speak on everyone self proclaimed black leader. Do we take time from our busy lives to go to news stations? Please explain the process we need to take. 

and the liberal media 

I thought all the liberal media did was lie. You believe them now? Just trying to clarify.

Just now, ctown81 said:

Heck if I know, I'm the leader of my family.

Who are the leaders in the white community?

No such thing as white community.  You ever see a white college, white tv channel, etc...  I'm not even sure if it is legal to be proud of your heritage anymore.

Back to your question.  Maybe Dr. Phil, Oz, or Oprah😀

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

No such thing as white community.  You ever see a white college, white tv channel, etc...  I'm not even sure if it is legal to be proud of your heritage anymore.

Back to your question.  Maybe Dr. Phil, Oz, or Oprah😀

Come on man, we've evolved from the white college, white tv channel argument. Those 2 things are why black colleges and BET had to be created. That's common knowledge man. As for white community, there's no such thing as white culture but there's definitely a white community.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ctown81 said:

Come on man, we've evolved from the white college, white tv channel argument. Those 2 things are why black colleges and BET had to be created. That's common knowledge man. As for white community, there's no such thing as white culture but there's definitely a white community.

Why did BET need to be created?  When I was growing up, many of the popular tv shows were primarily black.  Sanford, Jeffersons, Good Times, Different Strokes.....and on and on.  

8 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Why did BET need to be created?  When I was growing up, many of the popular tv shows were primarily black.  Sanford, Jeffersons, Good Times, Different Strokes.....and on and on.  

BET was primarily a music station and the only black music being played on MTV was Michael Jackson.  So to get black artists and outlet to get their music out, BET was created. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 11:24 AM, ctown81 said:

Who are these black leaders you speak of? I must not have been invited to that meeting. Had no Idea we had leaders. 

He invited a roundtable of black leaders several times to meet with them and hear them out or did you miss that thread.  As for who makes them black leaders the communities they live in do.  Pres. Trump holds roundtable with black leaders on race, police reforms | Politics News (christianpost.com) .  He never met with NAACP leaders because they were hostile to his Presidency.  They shouldn't have been, because he would have worked with them as well to find solutions.  Trump did more for black communities in his 4 years than Obama and Biden have done in 10.  Obama and Biden hand selected who they wanted to help based on votes that they worked to obtain for them.  Trump worked for all black citizens regardless of party affiliation.  

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

BET was primarily a music station and the only black music being played on MTV was Michael Jackson.  So to get black artists and outlet to get their music out, BET was created. 

In the 80's it was both music and reruns of black sitcoms.  I remember watching it with friends who had cable.  In the 90's is when they began to expand further into music and movies with Starz! . 

• Like 1

How is what that video says was going on in the south back then any different than what's going on in the US today?  There is still a class of elites trying to hold everyone down.

You think it's CEO's and Republicans.  I think it's Big Government and their social programs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JBizzle said:

How is what that video says was going on in the south back then any different than what's going on in the US today?  There is still a class of elites trying to hold everyone down.

You think it's CEO's and Republicans.  I think it's Big Government and their social programs.

Is WEF/NWO included in your definition of Big Government?  If so, I completely agree.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 1:37 PM, ctown81 said:

THanks for proving my point.

Did we acknowledge this or did we remain silent. I'm confused. So we need to speak on everyone self proclaimed black leader. Do we take time from our busy lives to go to news stations? Please explain the process we need to take. 

I thought all the liberal media did was lie. You believe them now? Just trying to clarify.

Just telling it like it is

Yes, they were self declared

Yes, they were widely acknowledged as black leaders by the black community and the media

The liberal media promoted them along with dim politicians

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Just telling it like it is

Yes, they were self declared

Yes, they were widely acknowledged as black leaders by the black community and the media

The liberal media promoted them along with dim politicians

So now you listen to liberal media