Loonie Left Twitter Melt down is nothing short of hilarious...CNN The Latest!!!!

blesseddaily

28 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That just shows how dumb the idiots at CNN really are......I guess you can't make that :poop: up......:rofl:

Yet CNN & Don Lemon continually do so.  Imagine, if you can, the astronomical salary this 5 Star Loon receives, when in reality he should be doing Used Car commercials in Saddlehorn Wyoming.  Yes Rod, this is the Twilight Zone.  Can you even imagine waking up out of a 20 year coma to see what we’ve (un)evolved into?   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Yet CNN & Don Lemon continually do so.  Imagine, if you can, the astronomical salary this 5 Star Loon receives, when in reality he should be doing Used Car commercials in Saddlehorn Wyoming.  Yes Rod, this is the Twilight Zone.  Can you even imagine waking up out of a 20 year coma to see what we’ve (un)evolved into?   

I have to wonder why you have decided to destroy the credibility of Saddlehorn, Wyoming? Meanie......:rofl:

• LOL! 2

16 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I have to wonder why you have decided to destroy the credibility of Saddlehorn, Wyoming? Meanie......:rofl:

Got a speeding ticket there - for doing 91 in an 85 zone.  Durn speed trap!

:rofl:

To be fair, not as bad as the ticket I got in Houston recently.  I got a ticket for DWS.  I was ticked off to no end but after watching the traffic going by while the Officer was writing the ticket, I knew it was valid.  Btw, what’s a DWS you ask?  Driving While Sober.  He had me.  I had to be the only sober person on Loop 610.

• LOL! 2

50 minutes ago, Hagar said:

To be fair, not as bad as the ticket I got in Houston recently.  I got a ticket for DWS.  I was ticked off to no end but after watching the traffic going by while the Officer was writing the ticket, I knew it was valid.  Btw, what’s a DWS you ask?  Driving While Sober.  He had me.  I had to be the only sober person on Loop 610.

That's just plain funny, I don't care who you are!!!! LOL!!!

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

I think that I can honestly say that I have never driven 610 sober.....:rofl:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1