Texas Company Wins $57 Million From NASA to Develop Lunar Construction Tech

RETIREDFAN1

9 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

If they can get materials to the moon on a consistent and regular basis, this might be a more efficient way to build on the lunar surface.

Although if the ultimate goal is to create lunar colonies, you have to do something about gravity, atmosphere, temperature, breathable air, and so forth as well.

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

If they can get materials to the moon on a consistent and regular basis, this might be a more efficient way to build on the lunar surface.

Although if the ultimate goal is to create lunar colonies, you have to do something about gravity, atmosphere, temperature, breathable air, and so forth as well.

Watch the "expanse" and see how the Lunar cities are doing.....or read--better indepth.

A lunar colony will only be for the rich and powerful to leave the earth so they can be away from the destruction they have caused. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Watch the "expanse" and see how the Lunar cities are doing.....or read--better indepth.

A lunar colony will only be for the rich and powerful to leave the earth so they can be away from the destruction they have caused. 

You read too much crap .....try the Sam Gunn stories........😂🤣

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You read too much crap .....try the Sam Gunn stories........😂🤣

If you think that Sam Gunn stories are good, then you should try the James S.A. Corey books....2 authors--Daniel Abraham & Ty Franck--both use this pen name to write the novels.....it is very realistic in what could happen on this planet....especially with the everyone gets a government allowance...which some democrats have called for already. I guess they read these books, which are about 300 years in our future.....:rofl:

15 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

If you think that Sam Gunn stories are good, then you should try the James S.A. Corey books....2 authors--Daniel Abraham & Ty Franck--both use this pen name to write the novels.....it is very realistic in what could happen on this planet....especially with the everyone gets a government allowance...which some democrats have called for already. I guess they read these books, which are about 300 years in our future.....:rofl:

I have every Expanse novel in my library........lol

• Like 1