GOP Senate Candidate May Have Committed Voter Fraud

BarryLaverty

11 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

And? If he did, there are laws in place. Isn't this what voter fraud laws are for, Barry? To oh, I don't know, catch voter fraud?

So, if he did, should that disqualify him from running in Georgia? Throw in the fact the he never really lived there, and it seems clear to me that HE WASN'T VETTED, which was my point. He's clearly not a suitable candidate for any public office from all indicators, other than the GOP label, if you are being honest. Which he has a HUGE problem with being. 

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, if he did, should that disqualify him from running in Georgia? Throw in the fact the he never really lived there, and it seems clear to me that HE WASN'T VETTED, which was my point. He's clearly not a suitable candidate for any public office from all indicators, other than the GOP label, if you are being honest. Which he has a HUGE problem with being. 

You good with Maxine Watters being kicked out of her position then?

42 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, if he did, should that disqualify him from running in Georgia?

IF (and I'm emphasizing that word on purpose) he did, then absolutely.

Personally, I think you should have to LIVE IN the district (Congress) or State (Senate) for which you are running as a Representative or Senator, but that's just me. I personally also don't think people outside of Congressional Districts should be able to donate to people in Congressional Districts, and I don't think people outside of states should be able to donate to candidates running for Senate in a different state. But that's just me. That might be unconstitutional, and you could sell me on that, but I don't know.

48 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Most of the dimturds in Congress now aren't fit for office for various reasons .... that doesn't seem to bother you though, does it Larry? ....

3 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

I thought we were talking about some guy from Georgia...now you switch to Pedo Joe and his Clown Staff!! C'mon barry, stay on one track!!! LOLOL!!!!

Bad thing is bd, the tracks aren’t connected.  One here - one there - much like a Kamala speech.

• LOL! 1

22 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Obscure accusation before a run off? Surely the yahoo journalist aren’t trying to influence and election are they? 

It doesn't matter if there is a shred of truth to it or not ... remember, it's the accusation that matters .... typical dimocrat play book ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

23 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lots of squawking over a candidate who doesn't belong in public office. Scared cartoon chicken stock vector. Illustration of scared - 58487715

Much Like......

image.jpeg  Democratic leaders seek to stifle impeachment talk - POLITICO  2018 United States House of Representatives Democratic Caucus leadership  election - Wikipedia

But they were elected by the people of their districts and states, so if Mr. Walker is elected by the people of his state---then he'll be their politician......otherwise, accusations are nothing more than publicity....good or bad, he's in the news.....

20 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

That is a very racist thing to say.

I don't believe it's racist--I believe he is committing ageism......Because it's not the color of her skin that he hates, but her age....which is bothersome to me, as he seems to be getting closer to that age everyday...as well as myself.....:rofl:

• Like 1