Sideline to Sideline 4A, 3A, and 2A Region Finals Show

Gsquared

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Can't roll with you on this one man.

I understand, my opinion is definitely a “hot take”.

In my opinion, with the enormous amount of talent he’s had at his disposal for years he should have won 5+ state championships by now.

I mean, they can dang near out athlete every team in the state.

I am just not impressed with Samples, never have been.  What does Samples do that’s better than any other coach?  
Liberty Hill’s coach would lose his mind if suddenly he were gifted Samples’s roster.  Just saying.

11 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I understand, my opinion is definitely a “hot take”.

In my opinion, with the enormous amount of talent he’s had at his disposal for years he should have won 5+ state championships by now.

I mean, they can dang near out athlete every team in the state.

I am just not impressed with Samples, never have been.  What does Samples do that’s better than any other coach?  
Liberty Hill’s coach would lose his mind if suddenly he were gifted Samples’s roster.  Just saying.

You may be right, but North Shore has been a huge reason for this too. I will say this, for him to do what he did at Skyline with Dallas Isd not really supporting football like they should, he did great there. (plus the recruiting lol)

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

You may be right, but North Shore has been a huge reason for this too. I will say this, for him to do what he did at Skyline with Dallas Isd not really supporting football like they should, he did great there. (plus the recruiting lol)

Gotcha, definitely not saying he’s a bad coach.

On 12/1/2022 at 3:06 PM, Lion1996 said:

It’s an East Texas show and no Lovelady? I know you’d pick mart. I mean you picked maud and said it wouldn’t even be an upset 😂 

Lovelady is actually a little out of range of what the East Texas Show covers...Van to Waskom and Texarkana to about Lufkin unless a team from out side that was inside a district with multiple teams ...and if I said Maud then I was just plain wrong

14 hours ago, TxBroadcaster said:

Lovelady is actually a little out of range of what the East Texas Show covers...Van to Waskom and Texarkana to about Lufkin unless a team from out side that was inside a district with multiple teams ...and if I said Maud then I was just plain wrong

Then we are right on the edge of your area we’re little east of van but about the same south of Lufkin