Conference Championship Week Discussion Thread

Coach Rab

UTSA 48 UNT 27

Our defense was exposed. Frank Harris is a great QB. Austin Aune our 29 year old QB struggled when he had pressure in his face. I’m ready for a new coach, but I doubt a change happens this year. Especially since our AD just took the West Virginia job.

Edited by MeanGreenDogs64

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Can't believe that USC choked like that. Allows the Big 10 to get 2 teams in the beauty pageant.....

Loved watching The Utes beat the Kalifornia kids like a rented mule ... Total domination ... make my day!!! ....

• Like 1

I hate the way he left OU so I will never root for him to succeed.  I’m glad there is some excitement out west with the 2 LA schools, it just makes college football more fun when there is good football being played on all 4 points of the compass.  

However, Utah has built a program.  USC won with some dudes that they stole from other teams.  I want to see Lincoln build something and prove that he knows what he is doing.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Can't believe that USC choked like that. Allows the Big 10 to get 2 teams in the beauty pageant.....

Now, I really want to see TCU, Georgia and Michigan all lose and make tomorrow’s top 25 absolute chaos 

• Like 1