Biden adviser grilled on president's call for 'no more drilling': 'Tell him to stop saying that'

blesseddaily

It's getting tough for his handlers to keep coming up with excuses for Pedo Joe's ridiculous statements!!!! What a complete cluster!!! LOLOL!!!!

CNBC's Joe Kernen pressed Special Presidential Coordinator Amos Hochstein on Wednesday about President Biden's claim that there would be "no more drilling" for oil in the U.S. and what he meant by the comments. 

"It was ten days ago the president again said, President Biden, maybe you tried to talk him out of it, I don't know. I don’t know what you do when he says it, but when he says we’re going to end drilling domestically, that causes the major oil producers to not want to invest long term," Kernen said. "You say we like them, we want them to produce. Give me a number on how long, do you want them to do it for five more years, or ten more years? How long will we need these major oil producers to keep drilling? What does he mean, we’re going to end drilling? When?"

Biden adviser grilled on president's call for 'no more drilling': 'Tell him to stop saying that' (msn.com)