#1 Timpson vs #4 Refugio

ttowngrad

Semifinals  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2022 at 12:00 AM

37 minutes ago, SAPACK1 said:

I'm with CC09 here...... while I am 💯 pulling for Timpson you can't bet against the region that has been superior to ours year after year!!  I sure hope Timpson puts us in the position to where next year we are the region to beat.....  but until then......  you can't beat a guy up for giving his opinion......  isn't that what message boards are for????

You’re 💯pulling for Timpson huh? Glad the voting poles are public.  😂

17 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Doesn’t bother me at all…good luck to Edna 

Beckville beat Harmony which is playing this week in 3A. Timpson beat Beckville by 4 tds. What dies that say. In all it means Timpson is a really great team that I hope wins state.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

Thanks Cat 👍

I really do not understand why all people in East Texas are not pulling for the Bears. We all know the 2 teams from region 4 are good. Look at all the good teams out of region 3 and Timpson handled them all. Terry Bussey and boys I hope ring the championship bell.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

You’re 💯pulling for Timpson huh? Glad the voting poles are public.  😂

I'm 💯 pulling for them but I like being correct, so I voted with my brain!!

I do hope that my brain is wrong.... won't be the first time!!

• Like 2
  • Grumpy 1

5 minutes ago, Cat51993 said:

I really do not understand why all people in East Texas are not pulling for the Bears. We all know the 2 teams from region 4 are good. Look at all the good teams out of region 3 and Timpson handled them all. Terry Bussey and boys I hope ring the championship bell.

Thanks for the support 👍👍

Refugio wins by 21 I mean look what region 4 has done to region 3 in the past from Waskom, Centerville, San Augustine twice, Lovelady, Timpson twice, Thursday you can add Timpson to the list again sorry it is what it is 

Edited by Viper

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

Refugio wins by 21 I mean look what region 4 has done to region 3 in the past from Waskom, Centerville, San Augustine twice, Lovelady, Timpson twice, Thursday you can add Timpson to the list again sorry it is what it is 

No point in Timpson even showing up. Just stay home and concede the game. 

Right 

• SMH 1

5 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

I know. It was a Brady Bunch thing for anyone old enough to know... if you know you know.  I'm looking forward to seeing him in person for the first time.  I know he is a once in a generation player at the 2A level.

I've seen him live 7-8 times,he just seems to glide down field when he runs and really isn't putting too much effort into it 🤷‍♂️...yeah,just fun to watch without any emotional attachment like he's one of the kids you've watched grow up and play,like he'll be running one direction and the next step he isn't and your brain has to make an adjustment..you are like,what just happened...lol 😂 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Not happening…they may win but by 21? You crazy 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Ah, nah.

2 hours ago, Cat51993 said:

The hate is real right here in Deep East Texas. But the Bears could care less what people think and go out and let their play on the field speak for them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WildBear said:

The hate is real right here in Deep East Texas. But the Bears could care less what people think and go out and let their play on the field speak for them.

Hate? Look at history and the consistent rhetoric that is spewed every year from the Region 3 winner. Hate has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

I've seen him live 7-8 times,he just seems to glide down field when he runs and really isn't putting too much effort into it 🤷‍♂️...yeah,just fun to watch without any emotional attachment like he's one of the kids you've watched grow up and play,like he'll be running one direction and the next step he isn't and your brain has to make an adjustment..you are like,what just happened...lol 😂 

Sounds Barry Sanders like.  I've seen him on a lot of live streams, but sure it's not the same.

26 minutes ago, WildBear said:

Giving an opinion that genuinely thinks the other team who has multiple titles and has consistently beaten Region 3 may win this year isn't hate.  Where is that thought even coming from?  Someone could even be pulling for Timpson, but still have a legitimate opinion that Refugio is going to win.