#1 Timpson vs #4 Refugio

ttowngrad

Semifinals  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2022 at 12:00 AM

region 4  has 2 teams. Refugio and Shiner can play with anyone in 2a. But once district starts they really are not challenged till they play each other. Region 3 has a tougher row, but  obviously Refugio and Shiner have been better, Coach T is making attempt number 4 this year. i think from what I have seen and heard, this might be the year. No matter what, whoever wins is a great bet to win state.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Serious question... Would Timpson be the contender that they are without a Mr Texas football finalist?

They would not have won their district without Bussey. I’m speaking of the overall strength of their program. They’re not getting to semifinals three years in a row without great coaching. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, oldman2580 said:

region 4  has 2 teams. Refugio and Shiner can play with anyone in 2a. But once district starts they really are not challenged till they play each other. Region 3 has a tougher row, but  obviously Refugio and Shiner have been better, Coach T is making attempt number 4 this year. i think from what I have seen and heard, this might be the year. No matter what, whoever wins is a great bet to win state.

They are in the same district again