#1 Timpson vs #4 Refugio

ttowngrad

Semifinals  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2022 at 12:00 AM

10 minutes ago, Bears8T9 said:

Yeah I’m hurt…. The team that my son plays on and kids that I coached in pee wee ball and watched grow up lost a heartbreaker last night to a good team and missed another chance at AT&T….. I’m I butt hurt….. absolutely not I’m a big boy and can give as good as I get…. As I said in an earlier post…. You have a major problem with someone that backs their team up…. If you can prove to me that their has never been a better team that lost when they were the better team I’ll move on…. But in MY opinion I think we were better just missed opportunities…. Y’all were legit…. No one would be playing in December that wasn’t…. But I bleed black and gold and you are bobcat4life….. once again # calm down…. Lol Lol 😂 😂😂

All the banter aside, I respect where you're coming from.  Wish this would have been the championship game.  Hoping the best for Timpson next year.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Bears8T9 said:

Yeah I’m hurt…. The team that my son plays on and kids that I coached in pee wee ball and watched grow up lost a heartbreaker last night to a good team and missed another chance at AT&T….. I’m I butt hurt….. absolutely not I’m a big boy and can give as good as I get…. As I said in an earlier post…. You have a major problem with someone that backs their team up…. If you can prove to me that their has never been a better team that lost when they were the better team I’ll move on…. But in MY opinion I think we were better just missed opportunities…. Y’all were legit…. No one would be playing in December that wasn’t…. But I bleed black and gold and you are bobcat4life….. once again # calm down…. Lol Lol 😂 😂😂

Certainly respect your post but the fact that so many on here including yourself didn’t respect your opponent is what caught us”outsiders “ off guard. I mean Region 4 has won 9 in a row yet over 77 percent that voted had Timpson. Even yourself thought you were going to win by 20 yet you only beat teams like Cooper, Joaquin and Garrison by equal to fewer then that. To think that Refugio was in the same atmosphere as those teams was pretty asinine. Good luck to the Bears next year because it will be a rematch and also the state track meet in the spring should be awesome as well.

11 minutes ago, wooderson said:

Certainly respect your post but the fact that so many on here including yourself didn’t respect your opponent is what caught us”outsiders “ off guard. I mean Region 4 has won 9 in a row yet over 77 percent that voted had Timpson. Even yourself thought you were going to win by 20 yet you only beat teams like Cooper, Joaquin and Garrison by equal to fewer then that. To think that Refugio was in the same atmosphere as those teams was pretty asinine. Good luck to the Bears next year because it will be a rematch and also the state track meet in the spring should be awesome as well.

I love how you guys team up and just trash anyone other than 2 schools from R4 for believing in their team…… mental…..asinine….. I have watched the Bears for years…. And you seen them once…….. you have watched your team for years and seen the Bears once….. but I’m the one who needs to stop believing that we can win…. Interesting y’all’s take on things 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wooderson said:

Spot on.  But it has been this way for the last decade.  Some well-informed R3 "insiders" temper their comments with some humility and reasonable predictions, but a lot of R3 "insiders" continuously make game week bold predictions (like a 20 point win or saying Shiner/Refugio don't know what's coming their way), tout R3's superior talent and speed, etc.  Then they get ticked off when someone says "I told you so" after another loss. 

The "I told you so" would be far fewer if the "Chest Pounders" like @Bear9T1had a modicum of humility. (@Foozball that means a small amount)