Semi final round 5 Brock vs Malakoff

blackngoldtiger

Brock vs Malakoff  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

I think this is going to be a great one. I like Koff but it sure seems like that somehow, someway Brock finds a way to be in games no matter the opponent. 

I think this will be a great one as well.  After getting to watch Brock more closely I think this will be the best front 7 Mally has faced.  Brock may not be the biggest and fastest they have faced but from a fundamental and technique standpoint they are really good. They are also pretty dang physical.  Mally O-line has made great strides from the first of the year so I think that is where this game is won and lost.  Of course turnovers could play a major factor as well but if it is a clean game I look for whoever wins the battle in the trenches to win the game. 

6 minutes ago, TrumpisDump said:

Hopefully Koff will win and maybe they can build some new things around there. I went back in the spring and I wasn't impressed with the facilities. But then again it may make them soft so I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it.  

They have already started construction on new school and new facilities. 

On 12/6/2022 at 8:51 AM, lcuchapps said:

I think this will be a great one as well.  After getting to watch Brock more closely I think this will be the best front 7 Mally has faced.  Brock may not be the biggest and fastest they have faced but from a fundamental and technique standpoint they are really good. They are also pretty dang physical.  Mally O-line has made great strides from the first of the year so I think that is where this game is won and lost.  Of course turnovers could play a major factor as well but if it is a clean game I look for whoever wins the battle in the trenches to win the game. 

Second halfs (4th qtr) is when we start taking over in the trenches. Gonna be a good one

45 minutes ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Second halfs (4th qtr) is when we start taking over in the trenches. Gonna be a good one

We shall see, Brock has a good rotation on the defensive front and there isn't much drop off.  It will be interesting to see if koff can maintain for a full game.  It's just my opinion but this will be their biggest test up front, can't wait to see how it plays out.  Good luck to both teams and communities. 

1 minute ago, lcuchapps said:

We shall see, Brock has a good rotation on the defensive front and there isn't much drop off.  It will be interesting to see if koff can maintain for a full game.  It's just my opinion but this will be their biggest test up front, can't wait to see how it plays out.  Good luck to both teams and communities. 

I don't mean to be rude but your front 7 on both sides of the ball do not hold a candle to West front 7.

Koff has seen the best front 7 in 3A this year and beat them.

Now I will give you this Brock has better skill kids and QB then West which will help Brock tremendously but don't sit here and tout Brock front 7 bc Koff has seen a 2x better front 7 in West 

5 minutes ago, GoBigBlue said:

Looking forward to not freezing myself.  It's been fun watching a team every week that reminds me of Daingerfield back in the day.  Good luck to both teams and safe travels.

Brock reminds you of DF from back in the day?

1 hour ago, Allheartnoquit said:

cant wait to see final product.

Is Driskell getting him new weight room and locker rooms?

I know locker rooms, I'd imagine a weight room to as the weight is off of the current lockers right now. 

1,300 seat gym, 550 auditorium, the usual stuff for a high school, turf practice field for the band. 

It'd nice if they do something on the south end of the football field but I doubt that'll happen. The bond almost didn't pass. Think it was a 51 for /49 against.

Other facilities are getting renos as well. 65 mil project. 

40 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

I don't mean to be rude but your front 7 on both sides of the ball do not hold a candle to West front 7.

Koff has seen the best front 7 in 3A this year and beat them.

Now I will give you this Brock has better skill kids and QB then West which will help Brock tremendously but don't sit here and tout Brock front 7 bc Koff has seen a 2x better front 7 in West 

Brock doesn't have a kid as good as #70 from West but their unit is better.  Their linebackers are better and the d-line as whole is. Plus they have better depth than West.  You should watch a little more closely. 

12 minutes ago, lcuchapps said:

Brock doesn't have a kid as good as #70 from West but their unit is better.  Their linebackers are better and the d-line as whole is. Plus they have better depth than West.  You should watch a little more closely. 

LMAO you are crazy West front 7 on both sides of the ball is ranked #1 this year