HARMONY Fans?

SimmerDown

You're going to find it is often called "Big Sandy Harmony" because they are on the Big Sandy mail route. 

This is infuriating to some of the Harmony people, but I don't think they are any less incensed with being called Gilmer Harmony. 😂

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Never in a million years. I did notice a different Harmony team towards the end of the season. They improved drastically. That’s why this game is so fun to watch. 

Well they have coaching. 

One minute you're losing to White Oak, the next minute you're 1 game away from state. The football Gods are a goofy bunch, aint they? I watched Harmony.....a couple times. It just wasn't there. Hell of a coaching hire is all I can say. The progress from early til now is ridiculous. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

One minute you're losing to White Oak, the next minute you're 1 game away from state. The football Gods are a goofy bunch, aint they? I watched Harmony.....a couple times. It just wasn't there. Hell of a coaching hire is all I can say. The progress from early til now is ridiculous. 

Revamping the offense mid-season and starting fresh is what made the difference. For the coach to be able to figure what style fits his players best and to be able to put them in the perfect positions is just great coaching. Hats off to him and the staff in their first season. Unbelievable. 

• Like 2